CRYSTAL MOUNTAIN SUMMER SOLSTICE CHALLENGE
In honor of the longest day of the year, we invite you to participate in the Crystal Mountain Summer Solstice Challenge via Instagram, where you have the chance to win summer fun passes and over-night lodging.Starting June 21, post 21 photos in 21 days doing the 21 Crystal Mountain activities listed below.
HERE'S HOW TO WIN:
You have 21 days to post 21 photos of yourself (or a friend or family member) doing all 21 of these summer activities beginning on June 21, Summer Solstice.
The contest runs from June 21, 2015 through July 12, 2015 (21 days).
Post a photo to Instagram using the hashtag: #CMSummer21 of you and/or a family member or friend completing each activity in the list below. All posts must be made from the same account and location tagged as Crystal Mountain to be valid.
On the last photo of the 21 photo-series, you must also hashtag: #CMSummer21completed.
Those who complete every activity on the list and post photos to Instagram using the correct hashtag(s) will receive one Summer Fun Pass Plus, and be entered to win two-night’s lodging with Summer Fun Punch Cards (4), and a foursome of golf.
Snap a photo of you and/or your family or friend doing all 21 of these activities – remember the 21 photos must be posted from the same user account to be valid.
2. Hike Michigan Legacy Art Park
3. Family Campfire
4. Scoop of Moomer’s Crystal Crispie Ice Cream – available at the Beach House
5. Mountain Hike
6. Edge Adventure Course
7. Garden Tour
8. Chairlift Ride
9. Twilight Golf on Betsie Valley golf course
10. Mountain Bike Crystal’s trail system
11. Splash at the Park at Water’s Edge Pool
12. Scavenger Hunt
13. Tubing the Platte River
14. Disc Golf
15. Feed the fish at Petritz Pond - Please pick up fish food at the Park at Water’s Edge desk. The pond is located next to the Cottages at Water’s Edge & Wintergreen condominiums which are connected by a quaint wooden bridge. The pond contains a deck perfect for pictures and a water fountain as the backdrop. This location is within walking distance to the Crystal Center and the Lodge.
16. Climb the Vertical Edge Climbing Wall
17. Tie Dye Time or another Kid’s Craft activity
18. Paintball or Outdoor Laser Tag
19. Relax in the Hot Tub - Crystal Mountain has two hot tubs that guests can use for this challenge; one outdoor hot tub at the Park at Water’s Edge and an indoor hot tub at the Peak Fitness Center.
20. Take a photo in Crystal’s Giant Frame
21. Attend an event from the following list:
Michigan Women’s Open – pre-registration required
Old Fashioned Fourth of July Carnival
Joshua Davis at Michigan Legacy Art Park – pre-sold tickets required
Monday Music on the Lawn – Scheduled for each Monday during challenge; weather dependent
Fourth of July 4K
Family Golf Scramble – July 3 or July 5
or Park at Water’s Edge Pool Party
Purchase of activity passes or activity fees as wells as reservations may be required depending on the activity. Photos must be taken between June 21, 2015 and July 12, 2015. An Instagram account and internet access are required for entry; void where prohibited or restricted by law. No transportation will be provided as part of the prize. This challenge is not affiliated with Instagram and participants must be 18 years or older to collect prizes. Participate in activities at your own risk. Employees not eligible to win. Prize cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a comparable prize of like or greater value for prize, for any reason.
The final determination of the Winner shall be in the sole and absolute discretion of Crystal Mountain. Crystal Mountain reserves the right to extend the Entry Period or to not select a Winner if Crystal Mountain determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that there are an insufficient number of Eligible Entries. To the extent permitted by law, Crystal Mountain disclaims any liability from, and entrants, whether or not the Winner, agree to waive, any claims against Crystal Mountain relating to the selection or awarding process. Crystal Mountain reserves the right to select an alternate Winner in the event that an originally selected Winner fails to comply with these identified rules.