- October 27, 2013 - Closing Open Golf Scramble 27-Oct-201327-Oct-2013
- Saturday - October 19, 2013 - 8th Annual Peak2Peak Mountain Bike Classic 19-Oct-201319-Oct-2013
- October 17-19, 2013 - Farm-to-Table Series 17-Oct-201319-Oct-2013
- Wednesday - October 9, 2013 - Mountain Ridge 20th Anniversary 9-Oct-20139-Oct-2013
- Sunday - October 6, 2013 | 9am - Betsie Valley Run 6-Oct-20136-Oct-2013
- September 19-21, 2013 - Farm-to-Table Series 19-Sep-201321-Sep-2013
- Thursday - September 5, 2013 - Mountain Ridge 20th Anniversary 5-Sep-20135-Sep-2013
- Wednesday - August 28, 2013 - Mountain Ridge 20th Anniversary 28-Aug-201328-Aug-2013
- Sunday - August 18, 2013 - Bike Benzie Tour 18-Aug-201318-Aug-2013
- August 17 | September 14 | October 19, 2013 - Crystal Trifecta 17-Aug-201319-Oct-2013
- August 15-17, 2013 - Farm-to-Table Series 15-Aug-201317-Aug-2013
- Saturday - August 17, 2013 | 9-11pm - Full Moon Chairlift Ride 17-Aug-201317-Aug-2013
- Wednesday - August 14, 2013 | 10am - Michigan Legacy Art Park Workshop - Photo Fun with Chris 14-Aug-201314-Aug-2013
- Tuesday - August 13, 2013 | 10am - Michigan Legacy Art Park - Golf Cart Tours 13-Aug-201313-Aug-2013
- August 12 - 16, 2013 - Camp Crystal 12-Aug-201316-Aug-2013
- August 9, 2013 - Scottville Clown Band - Free Concert! 9-Aug-20139-Aug-2013
- Wednesday - August 7, 2013 | 10am - Michigan Legacy Art Park Workshop - Photo Fun with Chris 7-Aug-20137-Aug-2013
- Tuesday - August 6, 2013 | 10am - Michigan Legacy Art Park - Golf Cart Tours 6-Aug-20136-Aug-2013
- August 3 - 4, 2013 - Jr. Guard Camp 3-Aug-20134-Aug-2013
- Friday - August 2, 2013 - Summer Sounds Concert - Tumbao Bravo 02-Aug-201302-Aug-2013
- Wednesday - July 31, 2013 | 10am - Michigan Legacy Art Park Workshop - Photo Fun with Chris 31-Jul-201331-Jul-2013
- Tuesday - July 30, 2013 | 10am - Michigan Legacy Art Park - Golf Cart Tours 30-Jul-201330-Jul-2013
- July 27 & 28, 2013 - Mountain Bike Camp 27-Jul-201328-Jul-2013
- Saturday - July 27, 2013 | 10am - Michigan Legacy Art Park - Hike to the Fort with Dewey 27-Jul-201327-Jul-2013
- Friday - July 26, 2013 - Summer Sounds Concert - Fauxgrass Quartet 26-Jul-201326-Jul-2013
- Thursday - July 25, 2013 | 10am - Michigan Legacy Art Park Workshop - Sketching With Deborah 25-Jul-201325-Jul-2013
- Wednesday - July 24, 2013 - Michigan Legacy Art Park Workshop - Photo Fun with Chris 24-Jul-201324-Jul-2013
- Tuesday - July 23, 2013 | 10am - Michigan Legacy Art Park - Golf Cart Tours 23-Jul-201323-Jul-2013
- July 18-20, 2013 - Farm-to-Table Series 18-Jul-201320-Jul-2013
- Saturday - July 20, 2013 | 9 - 11pm - Full Moon Chairlift Ride 20-Jul-201320-Jul-2013
- July 15 - 19, 2013 - Camp Crystal 15-Jul-201319-Jul-2013
- Friday - July 19, 2013 - Summer Sounds Concert - Ruth & Max Bloomquist 19-Jul-201319-Jul-2013
- Thursday - July 18, 2013 - Michigan Legacy Art Park Workshop - Sketching With Deborah 18-Jul-201318-Jul-2013
- Wednesday - July 17, 2013 | 10am - Michigan Legacy Art Park Workshop - Photo Fun with Chris 17-Jul-201317-Jul-2013
- Tuesday - July 16, 2013 | 10am - Michigan Legacy Art Park - Golf Cart Tours 16-Jul-201316-Jul-2013
- Sunday - July 14, 2013 - Mountain Ridge 20th Anniversary 14-Jul-201314-Jul-2013
- July 8-14, 2013 - Take Your Daughter to the Course Week 8-Jul-201314-Jul-2013
- Saturday - July 13, 2013 | 10am - Michigan Legacy Art Park - Hike to the Fort with Dewey 13-Jul-201313-Jul-2013
- Friday - July 12, 2013 | 1:30 - 4:30pm - Michigan Legacy Art Park - Poetry Workshop with Fleda Brown 12-Jul-201312-Jul-2013
- Friday - July 12, 2013 - Summer Sounds Concert - Miriam Picó & David Chown 12-Jul-201312-Jul-2013
- Thursday - July 11, 2013 | 10am - Michigan Legacy Art Park Workshop - Sketching With Deborah 11-Jul-201311-Jul-2013
- Wednesday - July 10, 2013 | 10am - Michigan Legacy Art Park Workshop - Photo Fun with Chris 10-Jul-201310-Jul-2013
- Tuesday - July 9, 2013 | 10am - Michigan Legacy Art Park - Golf Cart Tours 9-Jul-20139-Jul-2013
- Friday - July 5, 2013 - Summer Sounds Concert - Heidi Hepler & Michèle Ramo Group 5-Jul-20135-Jul-2013
- July 3, 2013 - Family Golf Scrambles 3-Jul-20133-Jul-2013
- Wednesday - July 3, 2013 - Fireworks & Carnival 3-Jul-20133-Jul-2013
- Monday - July 1, 2013 - Microbrew Monday at the Thistle Pub & Grille 1-Jul-20131-Jul-2013
- July 1-7, 2013 - Old-Fashioned Fourth of July Celebration 1-Jul-20137-Jul-2013
- Saturday - June 29, 2013 | 10am - Michigan Legacy Art Park - Hike to the Fort with Dewey 29-Jun-201329-Jun-2013
- Friday - June 28, 2013 - Mountain Ridge 20th Anniversary 28-Jun-201328-Jun-2013
- Thursday - June 27, 2013 | 10am - Michigan Legacy Art Park Workshop - Sketching With Deborah 27-Jun-201327-Jun-2013
- Wednesday - June 26, 2013 | 10am - Michigan Legacy Art Park Workshop - Photo Fun with Chris 26-Jun-201326-Jun-2013
- Tuesday - June 25, 2013 | 10am - Michigan Legacy Art Park - Golf Cart Tours 25-Jun-201325-Jun-2013
- Tuesday - June 25, 2013 - Spa-Fit Night 25-Jun-201325-Jun-2013
- June 24-26, 2013 - Michigan PGA Women's Open Tournament 24-Jun-201326-Jun-2013
- Monday - June 24, 2013 - Microbrew Monday at the Thistle Pub & Grille 24-Jun-201324-Jun-2013
- June 20-22, 2013 - Farm-to-Table Series 20-Jun-201322-Jun-2013
- Saturday - June 22, 2013 | 3-5pm - Junior Golf Fun Day 22-Jun-201322-Jun-2013
- Saturday - June 22, 2013 | 8:30am - Michigan Legacy Art Park – Birding with Keith 22-Jun-201322-Jun-2013
- Saturday, June 22, 2013 - Michigan Legacy Art Park Summer Kick-off 22-Jun-201322-Jun-2013
- Friday - June 21, 2013 | 3-6pm - Farmer's Market 21-Jun-201321-Jun-2013
- Wednesday - June 19, 2013 - 30th Annual Z-Tee Off Golf Outing 19-Jun-201319-Jun-2013
- Wednesday - June 19, 2013 | 10am - Michigan Legacy Art Park Workshop - Photo Fun with Chris 19-Jun-201319-Jun-2013
- Tuesday - June 18, 2013 | 3pm - Journaling for Health and Vitality with Leslie Hamp 18-Jun-201318-Jun-2013
- Tuesday - June 18, 2013 | 10am - Michigan Legacy Art Park - Golf Cart Tours 18-Jun-201318-Jun-2013
- Tuesday - June 18, 2013 - Spa-Fit Night 18-Jun-201318-Jun-2013
- Monday - June 17, 2013 | 7-9pm - Monday Night Luau 17-Jun-201317-Jun-2013
- June 16, 2013 - Father's Day at the Mountain 16-Jun-201316-Jun-2013
- Saturday - June 15, 2013 | 9am - Journaling for Health and Vitality with Leslie Hamp 15-Jun-201315-Jun-2013
- Saturday - June 15, 2013 at 6pm - Michigan Legacy Art Park - Legacy Gala 15-Jun-201315-Jun-2013
- Thursday - June 13, 2013 | 9am - Journaling for Health and Vitality with Leslie Hamp 13-Jun-201313-Jun-2013
- Wednesday - June 26, 2013 - Wine on Wednesday at the Thistle Pub & Grille 26-Jun-201326-Jun-2013
- Tuesday - June 11, 2013 - Spa-Fit Night 11-Jun-201311-Jun-2013
- June 12-18, 2013 - This Week At Crystal 12-Jun-201318-Jun-2013
- Wednesday - June 19, 2013 - Wine on Wednesday at the Thistle Pub & Grille 19-Jun-201319-Jun-2013
- Tuesday - June 4, 2013 - Spa-Fit Night 4-Jun-20134-Jun-2013
- Friday, May 31, 2013 - Michigan Legacy Art Park Wine Tasting 31-May-201331-May-2013
- Monday - May 27, 2013 - Memorial Day 5k 27-May-201327-May-2013
- May 24-27, 2013 - Memorial Day Weekend 24-May-201327-May-2013
- Saturday - May 25, 2013 - 8th Annual Michigan Beer & Brat Festival 25-May-201325-May-2013
- Saturday - May 25, 2013 | 10am - 4pm - Free Golf Demo Day 25-May-201325-May-2013
- Friday - May 24, 2013 | 2-6pm - Michigan Blood: Blood Drive 24-May-201324-May-2013
- Thursday - May 23, 2013 - Paul Oliver Memorial Hospital Auxillary Golf Benefit 23-May-201323-May-2013
- May 16-18, 2013 - Farm-to-Table Series 16-May-201318-May-2013
- Sunday - May 12, 2013 - Mother's Day at the Mountain 12-May-201312-May-2013
- Tuesday - April 16, 2013 - Benzie County Chamber of Commerce Business Expo 16-Apr-201316-Apr-2013
- Saturday - April 13, 2013 - Peak Performance Fitness Expo 13-Apr-201313-Apr-2013
- Thursday, April 11, 2013 | 1-5pm - Summer Job Fair 11-Apr-201311-Apr-2013
- - Ski & Ride FREE 7-Apr-20137-Apr-2013
- Saturday - April 6, 2013 - Ski Season Isn't Dead Yet 6-Apr-20136-Apr-2013
- Deadline to Register: Monday - July 1, 2013 - Swim Lessons 1-Jul-20131-Jul-2013
- - Easter Egg-stravaganza 30-Mar-201331-Mar-2013
- March 25 - April 6, 2013 - Spring Break Activities at the Mountain 25-Mar-20136-Apr-2013
- Saturday - March 23, 2013 - Farewell Buck Lift & BBQ 23-Mar-201323-Mar-2013
- Saturday - March 23, 2013 - Maple Syrup Weekend 23-Mar-201323-Mar-2013
- Saturday - March 23, 2013 - Twilight Maple Syrup Slalom Bike Race 23-Mar-201323-Mar-2013
- Sunday - March 17, 2013 - St. Patrick's Day Celebration 17-Mar-201317-Mar-2013
- Saturday - March 16, 2013 - Cardboard Classic 16-Mar-201316-Mar-2013
- Saturday - March 16, 2013 - On-Slope Kayak Race 16-Mar-201316-Mar-2013
- Saturday - March 16, 2013 - Season Passholder Appreciation Day 16-Mar-201316-Mar-2013
- Saturday - March 16, 2013 - Slush Cup 16-Mar-201316-Mar-2013
- Saturday - March 16, 2013 - Spring Fling Luau 16-Mar-201316-Mar-2013
- March 16, 2013 - Taste the Local Difference Winter Celebration 16-Mar-201316-Mar-2013
- - 5-for-$50 Friday! 15-Mar-201315-Mar-2013
- March 15-17, 2013 - Monster Weekend at Crystal Mountain 15-Mar-201317-Mar-2013
- Friday, March 15 - Saturday, March 16, 2013 - Teddy Knape Film Festival 15-Mar-201316-Mar-2013
- Saturday - March 9, 2013 - Retro Day 9-Mar-20139-Mar-2013
- Sunday - March 3, 2013 - Slopestyle Series III 3-Mar-20133-Mar-2013
- Saturday - March 2, 2013 - Mardi Gras on the Mountain 2-Mar-20132-Mar-2013
- February 22-24, 2013 - Northern Michigan Adaptive Sports Skiing Clinics 22-Feb-201324-Feb-2013
- Friday, February 15 & Saturday, February 16 - Live Entertainment: Ron Getz Trio 15-Feb-201316-Feb-2013
- Saturday, February 16, 2013 - Paintball Biathlon 16-Feb-201316-Feb-2013
- Thursday, February 14, 2013 - High School Ski Racing Regionals 14-Feb-201314-Feb-2013
- Monday, February 11, 2013 - Mustache Monday 11-Feb-201311-Feb-2013
- Sunday - February 10, 2013 - Slopestyle Series II 10-Feb-201310-Feb-2013
- Starting Sunday, January 6, 2013 - Winter Snowshoe Tours 10-Feb-201310-Feb-2013
- Saturday - February 2, 2013 - Camera, Sculpture and Snowshoes! 2-Feb-20132-Feb-2013
- January 7-31, 2013 - Learn to Ski & Snowboard Month 7-Jan-201331-Jan-2013
- Saturday, February 2 - Sunday, February 3, 2013 - USCSA College Racing 2-Feb-20133-Feb-2013
- Sunday - January 20, 2013 - Fat Chance Fat Tire Bike Race 20-Jan-201320-Jan-2013
- Sunday - January 20, 2013 - World Snow Day Celebration 20-Jan-201320-Jan-2013
- January 1-18, 2013 - MM+E Readers' Choice Best Of Awards 18-Jan-201318-Jan-2013
- Friday, January 11 & Saturday, January 12, 2013 - Live Entertainment: Ron Getz and Mike Moran 11-Jan-201312-Jan-2013
- Saturday - January 5, 2013 - Michigan Monster Energy Winter Cup Series 5-Jan-20136-Jan-2013
- Monday - December 31, 2012 - New Year's Eve Celebration with Fireworks 31-Dec-201201-Jan-2013
- December 21 - 31, 2012 - Holiday Week at Crystal Mountain 30-Dec-201231-Dec-2012
- December 29, 2012 - Ski & Snowboard Demo Day 29-Dec-201229-Dec-2012
- Friday - January 11, 2013 - Four Seasons Club - Members Happy Hour 11-Jan-201311-Jan-2013
- Monday - December 24, 2012 - Santa NASTAR 24-Dec-201224-Dec-2012
- December 21-23, 2012 - BACN Food Drive 21-Dec-201223-Dec-2012
- Saturday - December 15, 2012 - Tree Lighting Parade 15-Dec-201215-Dec-2012
- - Ski Fitness Training 12-Dec-201212-Dec-2012
- Friday, November 23, 2012 - Holiday Trail Celebration 23-Nov-201223-Nov-2012
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 22, 2012 - 8th Annual 5K Turkey Vulture Trot 22-Nov-201222-Nov-2012
- Saturday, September 29 & October 6, 13, 20, 27, 2012 - 2-for-1 Family Fun 27-Oct-201228-Oct-2012
- Saturday, October 27, 2012 - Blood For Blood Drive 27-Oct-201227-Oct-2012
- October 20 & 27, 2012 - Harvest Days 27-Oct-201228-Oct-2012
- October 13, 20 & 27, 2012, 6:30-9:30pm - Haunted Forest 27-Oct-201228-Oct-2012
- October 27 | 9am-2pm - Ski Swap at Crystal Mountain 27-Oct-201227-Oct-2012
- Friday, October 26, 2012 - 5K Boo Run/Walk 26-Oct-201226-Oct-2012
- - Last Chance Sale 27-Oct-201228-Oct-2012
- October 7, 2012 - 1-4pm - Family Day at Michigan Legacy Art Park 7-Oct-20127-Oct-2012
- June 21-23, 2013 - Michigan PGA Women's Open Pro-Am 21-Jun-201323-Jun-2013
- May 24-26, 2013 - Crystal Cup 24-May-201326-May-2013
- Saturday - April 20, 2013 - 17th Annual Crystal Classic Golf Tournament 20-Apr-201320-Apr-2013
- August 22-24, 2013 - Ben Wright Invitational 22-Aug-201324-Aug-2013
- October 1-24, 2013 - Crystal Spa Days 1-Oct-201324-Oct-2013
- Friday - July 5, 2013 - Family Golf Scrambles 5-Jul-20135-Jul-2013
- Sunday - September 1, 2013 - Family Golf Scrambles 1-Sep-20131-Sep-2013
Frequently Asked Questions
If any of your questions are not answered in this section or anywhere else on the site, please feel free to call 800.YOUR.MTN, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are beach towels provided by the resort?
Yes, beach towels for the outdoor and indoor pools are available upon entry.
Are children allowed in the Spa?
Youth Services are available at Crystal Spa. Youth guests (ages 9-12) may not have access to Spa locker facilities, hot tub or Relaxation Lounge. Teen guests (ages 13-17) must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times during their visit/treatment. A $15 Spa access fee is assessed for each parent/guardian not receiving a treatment. For more Spa questions, please visit the Crystal Spa FAQ page.
Are children allowed on the golf courses?
As long as proper course etiquette is followed, we encourage family golf outings. Kids 17 and under golf free on the Betsie Valley course when accompanied by a paying adult Monday-Thursdays after 4pm. A 50% discount off the rack rate on both courses is available at any time.
Are fitness classes and training programs available?
Yes, Crystal offers free group fitness classes to houseguests and many specialized personal training services for a fee.
Are pets allowed at Crystal?
Yes, in select units. Please request a pet-friendly unit when reserving your lodging.
Can I make reservations for dining or onsite activities before I travel?
Yes, reservations for dining and activities can be made prior to your arrival or anytime during your stay.
Do I need to bring plates, bedding or towels?
Each unit offers the comforts of home – including complimentary wireless Internet access*, air conditioning, voicemail, satellite television, a microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster, hairdryer, iron and an ironing board, bedding, pillows, and towels. Units that include kitchens or kitchenettes are stocked with dinnerware. Most units also include whirlpools, decks, ski-in/ski-out access, and a fireplace. Some condos, townhomes and vacation rentals include washers and dryers. Call 800.YOUR.MTN if you have any other questions.
*Resort Homes excluded.
Does Crystal have swimming pools?
- The Park at Water's Edge is a one-acre, outdoor water playground with a 4,200 square-foot pool. It offers water basketball and volleyball areas, zero-depth entry and a water playground structure with a slide, sprinklers, buckets, and cargo nets. The park also features a sand play area, outdoor hot tub, and a 32-foot climbing wall. And if you get hungry, The Beach House offers poolside fare.
- The Peak offers an indoor swimming pool with lap-swimming areas and a hot tub.
- The MountainTop neighborhood offers their guests a private outdoor pool with a BBQ area.
Does Crystal Mountain offer a workout facility?
Yes, the Peak Fitness Center and fitness classes are free to all overnight Crystal Mountain guests. The Peak Fitness Center has recently been remodeled and is outfitted with state-of-the-art Precor cardio and strength-training equipment, ideal for enhancing the training experience of casual and avid fitness enthusiasts alike. And if you choose, tune your headphones into one of our four 42” LCD flat-panel televisions.
Is babysitting available?
Yes, we offer in-room babysitting. Reservations must be made well in advance. Our babysitters are local students who have completed childcare training and undergone thorough background checks. We also provide drop-off kids programs – including ski lessons and nature discovery.
Is Crystal a ski-in, ski-out resort?Yes, Crystal offers Mountaintop and slopeside lodging with ski-in, ski-out access.
Is Express Check-out available?
Yes, you may call to check-out if an on-file credit card was given and imprinted at check-in.
Is smoking allowed?
All Crystal Mountain buildings are smoke-free.
Is there a “quiet time” at the resort?
Yes, Crystal asks that we respect our neighbors. Designated Crystal Mountain Quiet Time is from 11pm-7am.
Is there a dress code for the restaurants?
None of our restaurants require a jacket to be worn. Swimwear must be dry and covered. No bare feet allowed.
Is there a post office?
We do not have a post office, but any outgoing mail can be dropped off at the Front Desk.
Is transportation available?
Yes, we offer a free resort shuttle.
What airports are near Crystal Mountain?
What credit cards does Crystal Mountain accept?
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
What dining options are available at Crystal?
Crystal offers a fine dining restaurant and bar, a family restaurant, a few to-go and on-the-go restaurants, as well as a convince store. For details, visit Dining.
What is the check-in time?
Check-in begins after 5pm or as accommodations become available.
What is the check-out time?
Check-out time is at 11am.
Where do I check-in?
The Inn at the Mountain – located to the left of the four-way stop as you enter Crystal Mountain from M-115.