10th Annual Michigan Beer & Brat Festival
Saturday - May 23, 2015
Kick off the summer with this Memorial Day weekend tradition at Crystal Mountain. Enjoy live entertainment from Sweetwater Blues Band and The RockShow Band while sampling over 75 of Michigan's finest microbrews, local hard cider and mead, and gourmet brats from northwest Michigan markets. Held outdoors, slopeside.
Breweries and Brat Vendors Listed Below!
VIP Access: 3-4pm
Beer and Brat Festival: 4-8pm
• $40, includes 10 tokens
• Early entrance to festival - 3pm
• Admission includes commemorative drinking glass and t-shirt
• Only available until Friday, May 22, 2015
Day of Admission
• $30, includes 5 tokens
• Additional tokens: $2 each
• Children 2 years old and under are free
• Admission includes commemorative glass, while they last.
Buy Online and Save
Buy Admission Online and in Advance to Save
• $25, includes 5 tokens and a commemorative drinking glass
Must purchase online admission by Friday, May 22, 2015
Additional tokens cost $2 each and are available for purchase during the festival.
• Two Tokens: One whole brat or full glass of beer
• One Token: One half brat or half glass of beer
Michigan Beer & Brat Festival Lodging Package
From $149 per adult, per night. Includes:
• VIP Admission to Beer & Brat Festival
• $10 in event tokens per adult, valid towards beverages and food
• One souvenir glass per adult
• One event t-shirt per adult
• Breakfast daily
• Nightly lodging
Birdies & Beers
Saturday & Sunday, May 23 &24 | 10AM-2PM
On both Mountain Ridge and Betsie Valley courses, hole #2 will have a microbrewery representative offering opportunities to win prizes like brewery swag and gift cards! Specialty craft beers will be offered on all beverage carts during golf course hours Saturday and Sunday.
3-5pm: Sweetwater Blues Band
5:30-8pm: The Rock Show
2015 participating breweries:
Stay tuned for more participating Breweries and Brat Vendors!
Camp & Craft Childcare
Let our Camp & Crafts program entertain your child while you Beer and Brat! This childcare program is open to children ages 12 and under. Camp and Crafts program includes age appropriate crafts and games. Dinner included : Hot dogs, chips and watermelon.
• 4-8pm: $35
• $5 multiple child discount
Advanced reservations required. Please call the Park at Water's Edge at 888.968.7686 ext. 7000.
Share this event:
All Events »