Holiday Trail Celebration
Friday, November 23, 2012
Enjoy a festive tour through Crystal's quaint resort village. Each trail stop offers unique activities, entertainment, food & beverage and retail sales. Get your “trail stop sticker” at five or more locations to receive a chance to win one of several great prizes.
Enter to Win! Return your completed Holiday Trail Map (with at least five trail stop stickers) to the Park at Water’s Edge by 8:55pm and complete an entry form for a chance to win. Prize drawing held at 9pm. Guests must be 18+ to be eligible to win prizes; need not be present to win.
Begin planning your own Holiday Trail by downloading the Holiday Trail Map today!
Holiday Trail Celebration begins at 5 pm, concluding at 9 pm.
TRAIL STOP - PARK AT WATER'S EDGE
• Horse-drawn Surrey Rides, 5-9pm
Be whisked away by a team of gentle Belgian horses. Tonight's
special rate is only $5 per person; children 8 & under ride free with a paying adult.
Reservations recommended, ext. 7000.
• Holiday trail retail specials in the Water's Edge Shop.
• Roast marshmallows and make s'mores at the bonfire.
• Complimentary hot chocolate. Bailey's & schnapps specials.
• Purchase a wreath or tree to decorate your home.
• Elf Hunt - Find the hidden elves along the trail, and kids will receive a holiday gift.
• Visit with Santa
TRAIL STOP - PEAK FITNESS CENTER
• Fresh pressed local cider and sampling of local products
• Tonight only, special 50% off a 10 punch Peak Card purchase. Limit 2 per person
• Holiday Trail specials in the Peak Boutique
TRAIL STOP - CRYSTAL SPA
• Chair massages ($5 per 8 minutes)
• Kids spa gift-making station
• Spa services & retail specials
• $25 bonus spa certificate with every $75 spa gift certificate you purchase!
TRAIL STOP - KINLOCHEN SHOP
• Ornament making station & retail specials
• Stop by to learn about the NEW Cross Country Video Lessons and the NEW Cross Country Training Center
• Receive 2 for 1 coupons for any group lesson or tour during 2102/13 winter season
TRAIL STOP - THISTLE PUB & GRILLE
• Free appetizer or dessert with purchase of two dinner entrees
• Drink specials
Located on the first floor of Kinlochen
FREE! PAINTBALL TARGET TIME
Today only—test your marksmanship with a paintball marker FREE. Available from 5:30-8:30pm at Kinlochen.
TRAIL STOP - WILD TOMATO RESTAURANT
• Complimentary chips & salsa, popcorn & pretzels
• $1 off margaritas and draft beer
• Watch sports on three TVs
Located on the first floor of the Lodge
TRAIL STOP - MOUNTAIN SPORTS
• Deals on snowsports gear and elite winter apparel including freeride fashions
• Holiday Trail specials
Located slopeside on the second floor of the Lodge
TRAIL STOP - CLIPPER CAFE
• Witches Brew & Wassail
• Mini crystal crispies and donut holes
• Ornament making station
Warm-up at the Bungalow Fire Pit, located between Kinlochen & Crystal Spa.
Give the gift of a gently used winter coat and receive $5 off an all day lift ticket coupon! Donations can be made at the Mountain Sports shop (5-9pm, November 23 only). All winter coats will be donated to Mrs. Mullen’s Closet for Benzie County Schools. One coupon per person.
View Other Thanksgiving Reconnect Activities >
All Events »