Personal Training at Crystal Mountain
For Your Personal Best
Chart a new course for fitness success with the personal training program at Peak Fitness Center. Our certified personal trainers will help you set your personal goals and create a plan to help you succeed!
Personal Training Individual Sessions
One-hour Personal Training Session includes health evaluation, physical activity readiness questionnaire, blood pressure reading, pulse reading and a professional customized fitness program.
• One Personal Training Session, $45 per 50-minutes
• Dual Personal Training Session, $60 per 50-minutes
• Golf or Ski Specific Session, $50 per 50-minutes
• Peak Member/Four Seasons $40 per 50-minutes
Personal Training Packages*
• 10-Session Member Personal Training Package, $329
• 10-Session Non-Member Personal Training Package, $379
Each session equals a one-hour Personal Training Session. Package includes health evaluation, physical activity readiness questionnaire, blood pressure reading, pulse reading, pre- and post-fitness test and a professional customized fitness program.
* Personal Training Packages expire one year from date purchased.
Youth Sports Skills Training*
• One-on-one 1/2 hour training session, $15 per person, per session OR $60 for five sessions
Training can be developed for Basic Strength Training, Sports-Specific Fitness or Weight Loss.
* Youth Training Packages expire one year from date purchased.
Bridal Boot Camp
• 10 private training sessions for only $379
Includes a complete health and wellness program that can be customized up to your wedding date.
High Country Fitness Training
Planning an outdoor adventure? Heading out west to hit the slopes? Our trainers will develop a fitness regime for your upcoming adventure. Training programs include elevation training, full body strengthening and conditioning, designed in a circuit style full body concept.
• Five customized training sessions for only $200
Call 888.968.7686, ext. 7300 for more information or to sign-up for a personal training session.
We request that cancellations or appointment reschedules be made at least 24-hours in advance for personal training sessions. Failure to reschedule in advance and no show appointments will be charged in full.
Meet Our Trainers
Our certified personal trainers are ready to keep you motivated and help you achieve your personal health and fitness goals. For more information, call the Peak Fitness Center at 888.968.7686 ext. 7300.
Position: Spa/Wellness Manager, Certified Personal Trainer and Fitness Class Instructor
Position: Fitness Lead, Certified Personal Trainer and Fitness Class Instructor
Position: Certified Yoga Instructor
Position: Certified Swim Lesson and Water Aerobics Instructor
Position: Certified Pilates Instructor
Position: Zumba® Instructor