Youth 2-Day Mini-Camp
Designed for kids ages 7-12, these camps offer beginner to intermediate students the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of the full-swing and short-game, featuring instruction from our talented teaching staff.
• Learn & improve the fundamentals of the full-swing, short-game, etiquette, rules & sportsmanship
• Four hours of instruction (two, 2-hour classes)
• Fun games and golf-like experiences each session, including SNAG golf and Foot golf
• One Summer Fun Pass to enjoy the Alpine Slide, Park at Water's Edge and Climbing Wall
• Free Junior Round of Golf after 3pm on camp days
• US Kids Golf Equipment provided if needed
All sessions are Monday and Tuesday mornings, 9:30am-11:30am
July 2-3, 16-17, 30-31
August 6-7, 13-14
$89 per student
To sign-up, call 888.968.7686 ext. 4000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.