Canadian March Break at PAR
March 10-16, 2017
To book your Canadian Break Ski Package at PAR, please call 844.865.5732.
Enjoy your 2017 March Break at PAR at Crystal Mountain, the #1 US Resort for Family Reunions (Conde Nast Traveler). In addition to downhill skiing and snowboarding, Crystal Mountain has events and activities to keep your family and friends entertained. It's your one-stop vacation destination!
• Three night minimum stay required.
• Ski Package includes nightly lodging & daily lift tickets.
• FREE day-of arrival skiing for entire party.
• Kids 17 and under Sleep FREE ANYTIME.
• Kids 17 and under Ski FREE SUNDAY-THURSDAY*.
• Kids 6 and under Sleep, Ski and Eat Breakfast FREE ANYTIME.
• At PAR lodging applicable only on Ski Packages.
• At PAR pricing is applicable on all* purchases charged back to your room and paid at checkout. (*excludes in-room babysitting, snowmobile rentals, or any already discounted products or services. Other restrictions may apply.)
• At PAR is only valid when checking out at our front desk with Canadian cash. Checks will not be accepted at check-out.
• Canadian cash will not be accepted at resort outlets. If you wish to use Canadian cash, all transactions must be charged to your room and settled at check-out.
• Proof of Canadian residency required at check-in.
Canadian at PAR deposit policy:
To qualify for PAR at the time of booking, the deposit must be made by check and be the total of the first night’s stay. All checks must be made out to Crystal Mountain and sent to the Reservation Department. The deposit check must include the reservation number in order for the check to be properly processed. A valid credit card must be placed on the reservation at the time of booking to secure the reservation until payment arrives. Deposit check must be received by Crystal Mountain within two weeks of the date the reservation was booked. Failure to submit payment by the appropriate time can result in cancellation of reservation.