Thursday Night Race League
Enjoy the competitive, fun and social atmosphere of our Thursday Night Race League. All racing abilities and disciplines are warmly welcomed, including alpine, telemark, and snowboard. Teams can have a maximum of 6 members. Teams and individuals work to acquire points toward overall titles and prizes, awarded at the end of the season.
League races are held on varying slopes including Cheers, Buck, and Thor. Weekly Thursday night dinner is included in the registration fee. For those new to racing this is a great opportunity to further enjoy the sport, improve your skills and meet new people.
2018 League Schedule
Practice Night: Thursday, January 4 at 7pm.
Races: Thursdays, January 11 through March 1. All races begin at 7pm.
2018 League Registration
For information on putting a team together or joining an existing team, contact Chris Fisher, at 888.968.7686 ext. 2006 or email@example.com.
Electronic Snowsports Release Form
Your Snowsports Release Form can now be completed online!
Here are a few tips:
• Read through the form carefully.
• If you are ready to sign, click on "Initials to Acknowledge" and click the left mouse button, then release.
• A smaller white screen will pop up where you can use your mouse, finger or a stylus to write your initials agreeing to the Snowsports Release form.
• Click the blue check mark if you approve of your initials.
• You will return to the Waiver page. Please click the pink arrow. This next screen will ask if you are completing the form as Adult Participant, an Adult Participant with Minors, or a Guardian with Minors. Please select one. This screen will take you to "My Info" tab. Please fill out the required fields.
• When you have completed the "My Info" tab, please click the pink arrow. This will take you to the final tab "Sign".
• If you agree with the Release Form, please check mark "I agree with the Terms and Conditions".
• Then click the button "Electronic Signature" and another small white screen will pop up where you can use your mouse, finger or a stylus to write your signature.
• Click the blue check mark if you approve your signature.
• Click "Submit Waiver'.
• If your waiver was filled out correctly, you will see the window "Waiver Signed! Thank you."
All league racers must have a 2017/18 Snowsports Release Form on file before competing in a race. If you have any questions or difficulties, please call 231.378.2255.
If your team has already submitted a team roster this season, you can purchase your registration online:
Purchase League Racing Online » (Group Name and Password Required)
Join the Crystal Mountain League Racing Group on Facebook for league updates.