Crystal Mountain School Program
The Crystal Mountain School Program offers students the chance to experience winter sports that can be enjoyed for a lifetime.
Students grades 1-12 participate in an instructional program designed specifically for them. Our certified Snowsports instructors are available each evening to provide instruction and coaching for skiers and snowboarders of all skill levels. Participants are offered special rates for lift access and rental equipment.
School Program Dates & Times
Sale begins November 1, 2017.
Our School Program is available Sundays-Fridays (excluding Monday, Tuesday and Saturday), beginning Wednesday, January 3, 2018 through the end of the 2017-18 ski and ride season. Each school group will have a designated weekly evening (determined pre-season). School program lift hours are 3:30-8pm.
January lessons begin at 4:30pm, 5:30pm and 6:30pm.
February lessons begin at 4:30pm and 5:30pm.
All lessons are located at Totem Park. During busy periods, participants may be limited to one lesson per evening.
School Programs will not be administered during the following holiday periods: Jan. 12-15, 2018 and Feb. 16-19, 2018. (Dates subject to change.)
Purchase School Program Passes » (Group Name and Password Required)
Electronic School Program Release Forms
Your School Program Pass Release Form can now be completed online!
Here are a few tips:
• Read through the form carefully.
• If you are ready to sign, click on "Initials to Acknowledge" and hold down the left mouse button for 3 seconds, then release.
• A smaller white screen will pop up where you can use your mouse, finger or a stylus to write your initials agreeing to the School Program Release form.
• Click the blue check mark if you approve of your initials.
• You will return to the Waiver page. Please click the pink arrow, taking you to "My Info" and fill out the required fields.
• A white screen will pop up, indicating that you are completing the waiver as an Adult Participant, an Adult Participant with Minors, or a Guardian with Minors. Please select one.
• When you have completed the "My Info" tab, please click the pink arrow. This will take you to the final tab "Sign".
• If you agree with the Release Form, please check mark "I agree with the Terms and Conditions".
• Then click the button "Electronic Signature" and another small white screen will pop up where you can use your mouse, finger or a stylus to write your signature.
• Click the blue check mark if you approve your signature.
• Click "Submit Waiver'.
• If your waiver was filled out correctly, you will see the window "Waiver Signed! Thank you."
If you have any questions or difficulties, please call 231.378.2255.
For more information call 888.968.7686, ext. 2003.