Fat Tire Bike Tour
Saturday, February 19, 2022 - Sunday, February 20, 2022
This 1-hour long tour is for guests ages 12 and up. Cost includes rental, trail pass, helmet and guide. Reservations required by calling or visiting the Park at Water's Edge, 888-968-7686 ext. 7000.
Cost: $29 per person. Guests with their own equipment may join for $15 per person.
Available: 9am on select dates - December 21, 23, 28, 30; January 15, 16; February 19, 20.
- Must be at least five feet tall and recommended to be at least 12 years old to fit safely onto a Fat Tire bike and keep up with the tour.
- Parent or Guardian will need to sign a waiver for participants under the age of 18.
- All participants are required to have a completed waiver.
- Arrive approximately 10 minutes prior to Fat Tire Tour at the Park at Water's Edge.
- Dress in layers. Fat Tire biking is an excellent workout! We recommend a moisture wicking layer under athletic wear and to avoid heavy, bulky layers.
Private tours may be available with at least 48-hour advance notice and at least four riders. Additional guides may be required based upon party size. Guide fees are $50 per guide, per hour. Call or visit the Park at Water's Edge to request a privately guided tour, 888-968-7686 ext. 7000.
Hours are subject to change and are weather permitting.