Sunday Chairlift Rides
Sunday, September 5, 2021
Enjoy the panoramic views of three counties! New this season, Scenic Chairlift Rides will use RFID ticketing for admission. You will pick up an RFID access card at a Pick Up Box (PUBs) which is preloaded with your Scenic Chairlift Ride. PUBs are located near the Mountain Adventure Zone, The Lodge and Kinlochen. You'll swipe your access card at either the Crystal Clipper or Buck Chairlift when you are ready to ride. Waivers are required and must be filled out prior to riding. We recommend filling out your waiver online , in advance. Guests who have not filled out their waiver in advance will need to visit the Mountain Adventure Zone prior to their ride.
Time & Location: 3 - 8pm on the Buck Chairlift
Ages 9 and Up: $10 per person
Ages 3 - 8: Free with a paying adult
Complimentary for Resort Houseguests and Four Season Club Members: Four Seasons Club Members will need to visit the Mountain Adventure Zone to pick up their Scenic Chairlift Ride access card. Guests lodging at Crystal Mountain will each be issued an RFID card at the Mountain Adventure Zone or Park at Water's Edge, valid for their length of stay.
Please Note: All chairlift rides are weather dependent. We encourage all riders to be at the chairlift at least 30 minutes prior to close. Reservations for Summer Chairlift Rides are not required at this time. Each guest will need their own RFID card to pass through the gates. RFID cards are not transferable.
- All guests must have their RFID cards with them for gate and lift access for the chairlift rides.
- A self-serve kiosk will be available nearby for those needing to purchase chairlift ride access.
- A waiver is required to be completed prior to riding the chairlift. Guests who did not complete their waiver during the online check-out will need to visit the Mountain Adventure Zone prior to their chairlift ride.
- Guests must be at least three years old to ride.
- Dogs and beverages are not permitted on any chairlifts.
*Hours of operation and lifts are subject to change and are weather permitting. The chairlift can operate in light to moderate rain, please be prepared for the weather.