Holiday Trail Celebration
Friday, November 28, 2014
Enjoy a festive tour through Crystal's quaint resort village. Each trail stop offers unique activities, entertainment, food & beverage and retail sales. Get your “trail stop sticker” at five or more locations to receive a chance to win one of several great prizes. Return your completed Holiday Trail Map (with at least five trail stop stickers) to the Park at Water’s Edge by 8:55pm and complete an entry form for a chance to win. Prize drawing held at 9pm. Guests must be 18+ to be eligible to win prizes; need not be present to win.
TRAIL STOP - PARK AT WATER'S EDGE
• Horse-drawn Surrey Rides, 5-9pm: Be whisked away by a team of gentle Belgian horses. Tonight's special rate is only $5 per person; children 8 & under ride free with a paying adult. Reservations required, ext. 7000.
• Outdoor Laser Tag: 5:30pm, 6pm, 6:30pm, 7:30pm, 8pm, 8:30pm. Reservations required, ext. 7000.
• Edge Adventure Course: 5:30pm, 6pm, 6:30pm, 7:30pm, 8pm, 8:30pm. Reservations required, ext. 7000.
• Holiday trail retail specials in the Water's Edge Shop.
• Roast marshmallows and make s'mores at the bonfire.
• Complimentary hot chocolate. Bailey's & schnapps specials.
• Purchase a wreath or tree to decorate your home.
• Elf Hunt - Find the hidden elves along the trail, and kids will receive a holiday gift.
• Visit with Santa
TRAIL STOP - KINLOCHEN SHOP
• Ornament making station & retail specials
TRAIL STOP - THISTLE PUB & GRILLE
• Free appetizer or dessert with purchase of two dinner entrees.
• Pumpkin Martinis and other featured cocktails - $2 off!
TRAIL STOP - PEAK FITNESS CENTER• Holiday Trail specials at the Peak Fitness Center
TRAIL STOP - CRYSTAL SPA
• Kids spa gift-making station
• Spa services & retail specials
• $25 bonus spa certificate with every $99 spa gift certificate you purchase!
• Chair massages ($5 per 8 minutes)
TRAIL STOP - FRONT LAWN
• Meet the Sled Dog Team
TRAIL STOP - WILD TOMATO RESTAURANT
• Complimentary chips & salsa, popcorn & pretzels
• $1 off margaritas and draft beer
• Watch sports on three TVs. Located on the first floor of the Lodge
TRAIL STOP - MOUNTAIN SPORTS
• Deals on snowsports gear and elite winter apparel including freeride fashions.
• Holiday Trail specials. Located slopeside on the second floor of the Lodge
TRAIL STOP - CLIPPER CAFE
• Witches Brew & Wassail
• Mini crystal crispies and donut holes
• Ornament making station
TRAIL STOP - VISTA LOUNGE
• Live Music
• Drink Specials
• After Party
Warm-up at the Bungalow Fire Pit, located between Kinlochen & Crystal Spa.
View Other Thanksgiving Reconnect Activities >
Share this event:
All Events »