Personal Training at Crystal Mountain
For Your Personal Best
Chart a new course for fitness success with the personal training program at Peak Fitness Center. Our certified personal trainers will help you set your personal goals and create a plan to help you succeed!
Personal Training Individual Sessions
One-hour Personal Training Session includes health evaluation, physical activity readiness questionnaire, blood pressure reading, pulse reading and a professional customized fitness program.
• One Personal Training Session, $45 per hour
• Dual Personal Training Session, $60 per hour
• Golf or Ski Specific Session, $50 per hour
• Peak Member/Four Seasons $40 per hour
Personal Training Packages*
• 10-Session Member Personal Training Package, $329
• 10-Session Non-Member Personal Training Package, $379
Each sesssion equals a one-hour Personal Training Session. Package includes health evaluation, physical activity readiness questionnaire, blood pressure reading, pulse reading, pre- and post-fitness test and a professional customized fitness program.
* Personal Training Packages expire one year from date purchased.
Youth Sports Skills Training*
• One-on-one 1/2 hour training session, $15 per person, per session OR $60 for five sessions
Training can be developed for Basic Strength Training, Sports-Specific Fitness or Weight Loss.
* Youth Training Packages expire one year from date purchased.
Bridal Boot Camp
• 10 private training sessions for only $379
Includes a complete health and wellness program that can be customized up to your wedding date.
High Country Fitness Training
• Five customized training sessions for only $200
Planning an outdoor adventure? Heading out west to hit the slopes? Our trainers will develop a fitness regime for your upcoming adventure. Training programs include elevation training, full body strengthening and conditioning, designed in a circuit style full body concept.
Call 888.968.7686, ext. 7300 for more information or to sign-up for a personal training session.
We request that cancellations or appointment reschedules be made at least 24-hours in advance for personal training sessions. Failure to reschedule in advance and no show appointments will be charged in full.