Snowsports Clinics at Crystal Mountain
Retired, Not Tired
Begins January 9, 2018
An industry recognized program offered to local, outdoor club members (including Senior Centers), who wish to return to the sport of skiing but need support. Instructors can relate not only to the challenges, but also to the desire to stay fit and active. Groups of four or more club members may purchase advanced Lift, Two-Hour Lesson, and Rental Packages. Subject to minimum participation.
Day & Time: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 9:15am
Cost: $39 per person, per session for up to three sessions. Includes instruction, a 9am-4:30pm lift ticket, plus rental skis, boots, poles and helmet.
Skiers must sign up in advance to ensure the appropriate amount of instructors are available. Please call Jessicca Kelly at 231.378.3109.
NEW! Master the Mountain Clinics
For Intermediate to Advanced skiers (all ages)
These two-hour sessions are geared to help skiers Master the Mountain in Olympic style. Each session will focus on developing a specific skill that provides the skier the tools to ski with power and confidence, no matter the terrain. Clinic meets near the Mountain Adventure Zone every Friday in February at 6pm.
Cost: $29 per session or $99 for all four.
February 2 - Groomed Terrain. Intermediate to expert, focus on skidded to carved turns.
February 9 - Off-piste Terrain. Intermediate to expert, focus on managing ungroomed powder and crud.
February 16 - Moguls. How to ski bumps with different tactics depending on conditions.
February 23 - Carving into Gates. Find out how tactics and technique combine for a fast and furious experience in our NASTAR course.
Advanced reservations required, call 888.968.7686 ext. 2000.
Electronic Snowsports Release Form
Your Snowsports Release Form can now be completed online!
Here are a few tips:
• Read through the form carefully.
• If you are ready to sign, click on "Initials to Acknowledge" and click the left mouse button, then release.
• A smaller white screen will pop up where you can use your mouse, finger or a stylus to write your initials agreeing to the Snowsports Release form.
• Click the blue check mark if you approve of your initials.
• You will return to the Waiver page. Please click the pink arrow. This next screen will ask if you are completing the form as Adult Participant, an Adult Participant with Minors, or a Guardian with Minors. Please select one. This screen will take you to "My Info" tab. Please fill out the required fields.
• When you have completed the "My Info" tab, please click the pink arrow. This will take you to the final tab "Sign".
• If you agree with the Release Form, please check mark "I agree with the Terms and Conditions".
• Then click the button "Electronic Signature" and another small white screen will pop up where you can use your mouse, finger or a stylus to write your signature.
• Click the blue check mark if you approve your signature.
• Click "Submit Waiver'.
• If your waiver was filled out correctly, you will see the window "Waiver Signed! Thank you."
If you have any questions or difficulties, please call 231.378.2255.