Enjoy Thanksgiving: Crystal Mountain will do the shopping and cooking
October 13, 2020
THOMPSONVILLE, Mich. (Oct. 13, 2020) – The only thing worse than having to do all the cooking at Thanksgiving is doing all the shopping. So Crystal Mountain’s acclaimed culinary team will take care of everything but the dishes with Thanksgiving Dinner To-Go.
“We know our guests have busy schedules and have a lot of things going on to take care of their families these days,” Crystal Mountain Executive Chef Jack Wenz said. “We want everyone to focus on spending safe, quality time with their loved ones while enjoying a wonderful meal that is fresh and sourced from local vendors.”
This to-go meal for four will be will be ready to eat when picked up on Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 26 at Crystal Mountain. Choose your pick-up time that day from 10 a.m. to 4:55 p.m.
Cost is $119 plus tax. Four Seasons Club Members receive special discounted pricing.
Deadline to order is noon Nov. 25, the day before Thanksgiving.
- Local hoop house green salad topped with cherry tomatoes, cucumber, shaved heirloom carrots, toasted pumpkin seeds, herbed croutons and balsamic dressing
- Fresh thyme and peppercorn rubbed Michigan turkey
- Pan gravy and homemade whole cranberry sauce
- Honey mustard glazed ham
- Michigan fall stuffing (with apples, cherries, sausage, fresh sage and celery root)
- White cheddar mashers with house-made turkey gravy and whipped chive butter
- Fresh sautéed green beans with toasted almonds and brown butter
- Warm assorted dinner rolls with whipped sweet cream butter
- Freshly baked, 10-inch pumpkin pie with white chocolate whipped topping
Need more pie? Add a freshly baked Dutch apple streusel pie for $19.99.
Order online here.
# # #
About Crystal Mountain:
Established in 1956, Crystal Mountain is a family-owned, four-season resort destination located 28 miles southwest of Traverse City and a short drive from Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore. The 1,500-acre resort features lodging, dining, downhill and cross-country skiing, two championship golf courses, shopping, award-winning Crystal Spa, Michigan’s only alpine slide, Peak Fitness, the Park at Water’s Edge, Michigan Legacy Art Park, weddings, a conference center and real estate options. Visit www.CrystalMountain.com for more resort details or information about Four Season Club memberships.
Crystal Mountain Media Contact:
Sammie Lukaskiewicz, Director of Public Relations
o: (231) 378-2057
m: (517) 673-4177