Crystal Coaster Alpine Slide
The Crystal Coaster Alpine Slide will take your breath away! Ride the Loki Quad chairlift to the top of the mountain, hop on a specially-designed sled, and cruise down one of two parallel 1,700-foot-long curved tracks. You control the speed in this action-packed thrill ride with dips, high-bank turns, and spectacular views. Visit the Mountain Adventure Zone to purchase your tickets!
Save time before you slide and sign your waiver in advance! Wait times for the Alpine Slide vary and we highly suggest preparing for your ride by staying hydrated, wearing sunscreen, and viewing our requirements below. For more information, please call 888-968-7686 ext. 7500.
Please Note: Our Alpine Slide carts will be disinfected after each use.
• All guests will be expected to use hand sanitizer before loading onto the chairlift and again upon exiting the chairlift.
• Keep at least 6 feet between you and anyone outside of your household.
• Maximum weight for the Alpine Slide is 300lbs.
• Minimum weight to ride solo is 80lbs.
• Guests must be 52 inches to ride solo.
• Guests under 52 inches ride free on the same sled with a paying adult.
• Must be 3 years old or older.
• All participants are required to sign a waiver. A parent or guardian will need to a sign a waiver for participants under age 18.
Single Ride: $9 per person.
Now through September 7, enjoy our Two-for-One Alpine Slide Special! You'll receive two slides for the price of one, available Sunday - Thursday.
Summer Fun Punch Card
Play all day and save with our Summer Fun 10-Punch Card! Available for purchase at the Park at Water's Edge and Mountain Adventure Zone. Learn More »
The Alpine Slide will close from 2 - 3pm daily for cleaning and sanitizing.
July 5 - September 7: Open from 11am - 2pm and 3 - 6pm.
Hours of operation are subject to change and are weather permitting.
For more information, please call 888-968-7686 ext. 7500.