Crystal Coaster Alpine Slide
The Crystal Coaster Alpine Slide will have you riding the Loki Quad chairlift to the top of the mountain, hopping on a specially-designed sled, and cruising down a 1,700-foot-long curved track. You control the speed in this action-packed thrill ride with dips, high-bank turns, and spectacular views.
Reservations: New this summer, advance reservations are required for the Alpine Slide. Tickets will be sold in one-hour blocks. Within that hour, you may ride as many times as you are able to.
Reservations made by phone will need to visit the Mountain Adventure Zone to pick up an RFID access card. Guests who book online will pick up an RFID access card at a Pick Up Box (PUBs) which is preloaded with your Alpine Slide reservation. PUBs are located near the Mountain Adventure Zone, The Lodge and Kinlochen. You'll swipe your access card at the Loki chairlift entrance during your purchased time slot. Each guest will need their own RFID card to pass through the gates. RFID cards are not transferable. Waivers are required and must be filled out prior to riding. We recommend filling out your waiver online , in advance. Guests who did not complete their waiver during the online check out will need to visit the Mountain Adventure Zone prior to their ride.
Four Seasons Club Members will need to visit the Mountain Adventure Zone to pick up their discounted RFID access card.
- $20 per person (over 52") for a 1 hour block.
- Children under 52" are free with paying adult. Limit of one child under 52" allowed on the sled with adult at a time. Guests riding with children under 52" tall must check-in at the Mountain Adventure Zone for a wristband.
For more information, please call the Mountain Adventure Zone at 231-378-2071 .
Please Note: Our Alpine Slide carts will be disinfected after each use.
- Keep at least 6 feet between you and anyone outside of your household.
- A maximum weight for the Alpine Slide is 300 lbs.
- Minimum weight to ride the slide solo is 80 lbs.
- Guests must be at least 52” and 80 lbs to ride solo. Guests riding with children under 52" tall must check-in at the Mountain Adventure Zone for a wristband.
- Must be at least 3 years old to ride.
- All participants are required to sign a waiver . A parent or guardian will need to sign a waiver for participants under 18 years old.
- Reservations are required for the Alpine Slide.
September 11 - October 23: 11am - 6pm
*Hours of operation are subject to change and are weather permitting. For guests effected by weather delays or cancellations, every effort to reschedule will be utilized. There is no refund for missed reservations or unused slide time. The Alpine Slide cannot operate in the rain.
To participate in this activity, you must fill out an On-Site Recreation and Special Events Waiver. Fill Out My Waivers Online »