Crystal Coaster Alpine Slide
The Crystal Coaster Alpine Slide will have you riding the Loki Quad chairlift to the top of the mountain, hopping on a specially-designed sled, and cruising down a 1,700-foot-long curved track. You control the speed in this action-packed thrill ride with dips, high-bank turns, and spectacular views. For more information, please call the Mountain Adventure Zone at 231-378-2071.
Reservations: Advance reservations are required for the Alpine Slide. Tickets will be sold in one-hour blocks. Within that hour, you may ride as many times as you are able to. Walk-up tickets at the Mountain Adventure Zone are not guaranteed.
- $20 per person over 52" tall and at least 80 lbs.
- Free for riders under 52" and less than 80 lbs. with paying adult.
- Four Seasons Club Members will need to book over the phone or in person at the Park at Water's Edge or Mountain Adventure Zone in order to receive their member discount.
Hours of Operation
August 25 - 29: Closed
August 30 - 31: 11am - 4pm
September 1 - 3: 11am - 5pm
September 4: 11am - 4pm
September 9 - October 21: 11am - 4pm
- Must be at least 3 years old to ride.
- A maximum weight (individually or combined) for the Alpine Slide is 300 lbs.
- Minimum weight to ride the slide solo is 80 lbs.
- All guests must check-in at the Mountain Adventure Zone to obtain their RFID Card and a wristband.
- The Alpine Slide uses RFID ticketing for admission and is pre-loaded with your one-hour block.
- All guests require an RFID card, including those under 52" tall.
- All participants are required to sign a waiver . A parent or guardian will need to sign a waiver for participants under 18 years old.
- Reservations are required for the Alpine Slide.
- Refunds will not be granted for cancellations made less than 24-hours prior to the slide reservation.
Please Note: Hours of operation are subject to change and are weather permitting. For guests affected by weather delays or cancellations, every effort to reschedule will be utilized. There is no refund for missed reservations or unused slide time. The Alpine Slide cannot operate in the rain. Each guest will need their own RFID card to pass through the gates. RFID Cards are not transferable.
To participate in this activity, you must fill out an On-Site Recreation and Special Events Waiver. Fill Out My Waivers Online »