Try your hand with a bow and arrow at the archery range at Crystal Mountain. With target distances of 30 feet, our range is beginner friendly but challenging enough for the seasoned archer. For more information or to make a reservation please call the Mountain Adventure Zone at 231-378-2071 .
Cost: $15 per person for one 30-Minute Session. Four Seasons Club Members will need to visit the Mountain Adventure Zone to pick up their discounted RFID access card.
Reservations: Reservations made by phone will need to visit the Mountain Adventure Zone to pick up an RFID access card. Guests who book online will pick up an RFID access card at a Pick Up Box (PUBs) which is preloaded with your Archery reservation. PUBs are located near the Mountain Adventure Zone, The Lodge and Kinlochen. All guests must visit the Mountain Adventure Zone to check-in for their session and receive a wristband.
You'll swipe your access card at the Totem Park entrance during your purchased time slot. Each guest will need their own RFID card to pass through the gates. RFID cards are not transferable. We recommend filling out your waiver online , in advance. Guests who have not filled out their waiver in advance will need to visit the Mountain Adventure Zone prior to their ride.
Please Note: Archery equipment will be sanitized after each session. Instruction will be done by demonstration while maintaining a proper social distance.
- Must be 7 years old or older.
- All participants are required to sign a waiver . A parent or guardian will need to sign a waiver for participants under 18 years old. Guests who did not complete their waiver during the purchasing check out process will need to visit the Mountain Adventure Zone prior to their activity.
- Reservations are required for Archery.
September 11 - October 30: 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm
*Hours of operation are subject to change and are weather permitting. Archery can operate in light to moderate rain, please be prepared for the weather.
To participate in this activity, you must fill out an On-Site Recreation and Special Events Waiver. Fill Out My Waivers Online »
Try your hand with a bow and arrow at the archery range at Crystal Mountain. The tennis courts have been outfitted with targets and shooting lanes. With target distances of 30 feet, our range is beginner friendly but challenging enough for the seasoned archer. Call or visit the Park at Water's Edge to make your reservation, 888-968-7686 ext. 7000. New this winter, book online to request your Archery session - COMING SOON!
Online Reservations - Coming Soon! Reservations made online are a REQUEST to participate on a specific day and time. An email confirmation will be sent to you once your request has been completed. Online reservations must be made at least three days in advance. Reservations for programs within three days or guests seeking an alternative time beyond what is listed online will need to call the Park at Water's Edge directly for reservations and availability at 888-968-7686 ext. 7000.
Cost: $19 per person for one 30-minute session. Four Seasons Club Members will need to book over the phone or in person at the Park at Water's Edge in order to receive their member discount.
- Must be 7 years old or older.
- Parent or Guardian will need to sign a waiver for participants under the age of 18.
- All participants are required to have a completed waiver .
- Arrive approximately 20-minutes prior to Archery session at the Park at Water's Edge. Transport in your personal vehicle is highly recommended as participants will be given directions to the Tennis Courts. Resort shuttles may be requested, however we cannot guarantee you will arrive on time for your session.
- Be dressed for the outdoors. We recommend a coat, snowpants, boots, hat and gloves.
Offered: Saturdays and select holidays, beginning December 18, 2021 Sessions begin at 2pm and 3pm. Additional times may become available. For the most up-to-date information, check out our This Week at Crystal flier.
*Hours of operation are subject to change and are weather permitting.
To participate in this activity, you must fill out a Winter 2021-2022 On-Site Recreation and Special Events Waiver. Fill Out My Waivers Online »