Vertical Edge Climbing Wall
Our Vertical Edge Climbing Wall is an exciting 32’ climbing wall located in the Park at Water’s Edge. Certified instructors will be on site to equip climbers for beginner, intermediate, or advanced climbing routes. For more information or to make a reservation please call the Park at Water’s Edge at 231-378-2238 .
Cost: $15 per person for two climbs. Climbs must be done consecutively. Refunds will not be given for unused climbs.
Reservations: Guests may begin making reservations by phone for the Vertical Edge Climbing Wall beginning May 1.
Please Note: Helmets and equipment will be sanitized in between uses. A limited number of tickets for two climbs on the wall are available per time block. Walk up tickets at the Park at Water’s Edge window are not guaranteed. Advanced reservations are highly encouraged. All guests must check in at the Park at Water’s Edge and arrive at the Aerial Park within 15 minutes of their scheduled start time. Late arrivals are not guaranteed entry into the Aerial park and refunds will not be issued.
- Ages 3 and up; maximum weight is 300lbs.
- Participants must be able to fit safely into a climbing harness.
- Participants must be wearing dry clothes and shoes.
- CDC-approved face masks or face coverings must be worn when within six feet of other guests and Aerial Park Staff.
- All participants will need to use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the Aerial Park.
- All participants are required to sign a waiver . A parent or guardian will need to sign a waiver for participants under 18 years old.
- Reservations are required for the Vertical Edge Climbing Wall.
June 12 - September 5: 4pm - 7pm
September 6: 3pm - 6pm
September 7 - 10: Closed
September 11: 4pm - 7pm
September 12: 3pm - 6pm
September 18 - October 30: 3pm - 6pm
*Hours of operation are subject to change and are weather permitting. For guests effected by weather delays or cancellations, every effort to reschedule will be utilized. In the event we are unable to reschedule you, a rain check will be issued and is valid for one year from your appointment. You must be physically present to receive a rain check. There is no refund for a missed reservation or unused climbs. The Climbing Wall can operate in light-moderate rain, please be prepared for the weather.
To participate in this activity, you must fill out an On-Site Recreation and Special Events Waiver. Fill Out My Waivers Online »