Vertical Edge Climbing Wall
Our Vertical Edge Climbing Wall is an exciting 32’ climbing wall located in the Park at Water’s Edge. Certified instructors will be on site to equip climbers for beginner, intermediate, or advanced climbing routes. For more information or to make a reservation please call the Park at Water’s Edge at 231-378-2238 .
Summer 2024 details coming soon!
Reservations: Reservations are required for the Vertical Edge Climbing Wall.
Please Note: Helmets and equipment will be sanitized after each use. A limited number climbing sessions are available per time block. Walk up tickets at the Park at Water’s Edge window are not guaranteed. All guests must check in at the Park at Water’s Edge 10 minutes before their scheduled time for a release wristband and ticket prior to their arrival at the Aerial Park. Late arrivals are not guaranteed their full 30-minute sessions and refunds will not be issued.
- Must be 3 years and older to participate.
- Minimum weight to participate is 25lbs. Maximum weight is 250lbs.
- Participants must be able to fit safely into a climbing harness.
- Participants must wear dry clothes and shoes.
- All participants are required to sign a waiver . A parent or guardian will need to sign a waiver for participants under 18 years old.
- Reservations are required for the Vertical Edge Climbing Wall.
- Refunds will not be granted for cancellations made less than 24-hours prior to the Climbing Wall reservation.
To participate in this activity, you must fill out an On-Site Recreation and Special Events Waiver. Fill Out My Waivers Online »