Edge Adventure Course & Zipline
Our Edge Adventure Course is an elevated rope and zipline course located 20 feet above our outdoor pool. The course features four elements that challenge and excite participants. Our Aerial Park Staff secures each guest into a Swiss-made Saferoller continuous belay system. Adventurers then cross a rickety bridge, jump swing to swing, balance on the Burma Bridge, all before sailing over the pool on a 130-foot zipline! For more information, please call the Park at Water’s Edge at 231-378-2238 .
Summer 2024 details coming soon!
Reservations: Reservations are required for the Edge Adventure Course.
Please Note: Helmets and equipment will be sanitized after each use. A limited number of tickets for two laps around the course are available per time block. Walk up tickets at the Park at Water’s Edge window are not guaranteed. All guests must check in at the Park at Water’s Edge 10-minutes before their scheduled time for a release wristband and ticket prior to their arrival at the Aerial Park. Late arrivals are not guaranteed entry into the Aerial Park and refunds will not be issued.
- Must be 5 years and older to participate.
- Minimum weight to participate is 50lbs. Maximum weight is 250lbs.
- An adult must purchase a ticket and accompany any children that meet the age and weight requirement but are under 52" tall.
- Participants must be able to fit safely into a harness.
- Participants must wear dry clothes and closed toe shoes.
- All participants are required to sign a waiver . A parent or guardian will need to sign a waiver for participants under 18 years old.
- Reservations are required for the Edge Adventure Course.
- Refunds will not be granted for cancellations made less than 24-hours prior to the Adventure Course reservation.
To participate in this activity, you must fill out an On-Site Recreation and Special Events Waiver. Fill Out My Waivers Online »