Edge Adventure Course & Zipline
Our Edge Adventure Course is an elevated rope and zipline course located 20 feet above our outdoor pool. The course features four elements that challenge and excite participants. Our Aerial Park Staff secures each guest into a Swiss-made Saferoller continuous belay system. Adventurers then cross a rickety bridge, jump swing to swing, balance on the Burma Bridge, all before sailing over the pool on a 130-foot zipline! For more information, please call the Park at Water’s Edge at 231-378-2238 .
Cost: $15 per person for a 2 lap ticket. Laps must be done consecutively. Refunds will not be given for unused laps.
Reservations : Guests may begin making reservations by phone for the Edge Adventure Course beginning May 1.
Please Note: Helmets and equipment will be sanitized in between uses. A limited number of tickets for two laps around the course are available per time block. Walk up tickets at the Park at Water’s Edge window are not guaranteed. Advanced reservations are highly encouraged. All guests must check in at the Park at Water’s Edge and arrive at the Aerial Park within 15 minutes of their scheduled start time. Late arrivals are not guaranteed entry into the Aerial park and refunds will not be issued.
- Ages 5 and up, minimum weight to participate is 50lbs. Maximum weight is 250lbs.
- An adult must also purchase a ticket and accompany children that are under 52” but meet the age and weight requirement.
- Participants must be able to fit safely into a harness.
- Participants must be wearing dry clothes and closed toe shoes.
- CDC-approved face masks or face coverings must be worn when within six feet of other guests and Aerial Park Staff.
- All participants will need to use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the Aerial Park.
- All participants are required to sign a waiver . A parent or guardian will need to sign a waiver for participants under 18 years old.
- Reservations are required for the Edge Adventure Course.
Saturdays & Sundays Only
September 18 - October 30: 11am - 2pm
*Hours of operation are subject to change and are weather permitting. For guests effected by weather delays or cancellations, every effort to reschedule will be utilized. In the event we are unable to reschedule you, a rain check will be issued and is valid for one year from your appointment. You must be physically present to receive a rain check. There is no refund for a missed reservation or unused laps. The Adventure Course can operate in light to moderate rain, please be prepared for the weather.
To participate in this activity, you must fill out an On-Site Recreation and Special Events Waiver. Fill Out My Waivers Online »