Outdoor Pool & Water Playground
Crystal Mountain's Park at Water's Edge is a one-acre, outdoor water playground that provides a splashtastic time for kids of all ages. The highlight of the park is a 4,200 square-foot pool featuring a zero-depth entry pool, aquatic playground, water basketball, and three lap lanes. The Outdoor Hot Tub is currently closed.
- Entry to the Outdoor Pool will be limited to resort house guests staying through Crystal Mountain, Four Seasons Club Members, and guests of Four Seasons Club Members only for the time being. September 7, 12 & 13 are Community Pool Days! Day guests are welcome to the Outdoor Pool for $10 per person.
- Entry to the pool will be on a first-come, first served basis with limited occupancy.
- Children under 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Lap lanes will be individual occupancy unless sharing a lane with a member of your household (up to 2 people) is allowed.
- For pool entry, houseguests must wear their pool wristbands, provided at the Front Desk.
- Each Four Seasons Club Member must show their own card for entry.
Guests are encouraged to come dressed for the pool. Check in for the pool will be at the Park at Water’s Edge window, social distance markers are placed on the pavement outside of the Park.
A Mountain Host will help monitor bath house and hot tub capacities. Deck chairs are spaced in groups of 2-4 and spaced 6 ft apart to maintain social distancing. Please do not move chairs without the assistance of the Mountain Host.
Self-Serve cleaning stations are available for cleaning throughout the day. The pool deck will be thoroughly cleaned at the end of the day.
Hours of Operation*
September 12 - 13*
Open: 10am - 6pm
Lap Swim: 9-10am during operational pool hours unless otherwise noted.
*September 7, 12, and 13 are Community Pool Days! Day guests are welcome to the Outdoor Pool for $10 per person. Space is limited and based on a first come, first served basis.
**Pool hours of operation are subject to change and are weather permitting.
In compliance with local, state and federal government guidelines, the outdoor sand play area within the Park at Water's Edge is currently closed. In the pool, we have temporarily discontinued the use of water volleyball, lily pads, and cannons. Despite these closures, pool toys are still not permitted in the pool area. Coast Guard approved life vests are allowed. As the summer continues, it is our goal to re-implement as many activities as possible and increase our occupancy. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
For more information, please call 888-968-7686 ext. 7000.