Outdoor Pool & Water Playground
Crystal Mountain’s Park at Water’s Edge is a one-acre, outdoor water playground that provides a splashtastic time for kids of all ages. The highlight of the park is a 4,200 square-foot pool featuring a zero-depth entry pool, aquatic playground, water basketball, and three lap lanes. The Outdoor Hot Tub is open during pool hours. After hours private hot tub rental available »
Day Passes may be purchased for $22 per person. Children 2 and under are free with paying adult. The Outdoor Pool is complimentary to guests lodging through Crystal Mountain and Four Seasons Club Members. Pool entry will be first come, first serve and may not be reserved in advance. Day passes are limited in quantity and may not be available. Day passes will not be available July 3 - 4, and entry on these dates will be limited to resort houseguests staying through Crystal Mountain, Resort Home Owners, Four Seasons Club Members and guests of Four Seasons Club Members. For membership options, please view our Four Seasons Club Memberships »
For more information or to find out about day-pass availability, please call the Park at Water’s Edge at 231-378-2238 .
- Children under 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Lap lanes will be up to double occupancy unless sharing a lane with others from your household (up to 3 people) is allowed. Reservations for lap swimming are required. Guests may make up to 4 lap swim reservations per week. Additional lap swim reservations may be available by calling the Park at Water’s Edge the evening before between 7-9pm. Walk up availability may be limited.
- Lap Swim is free for resort houseguests and Four Seasons Club Members. Day guests rates are $15 for lap swim only or $22 for a day pass. Lap Swim sessions are 50-minutes.
- For pool entry, houseguests must wear their pool wristbands, provided by the Front Desk.
- Each Four Seasons Club Member must show their own card for entry.
August 19 - 23: 10am - 8pm
August 24 - 25: 10am - 6pm
August 26 - 30: 10am - 8pm
August 31 - September 1: 10am - 6pm
September 2 - 4: 10am - 8pm
September 5: 10am - 6pm
September 6 - 9: Closed
September 10: 10am - 8pm
September 11: 10am - 6pm
September 12: Closed for Season
Lap Swim Hours
June 11 - September 5: 9am - 9:50am
September 6 - 9: Closed
September 10 - 11: 9am - 9:50am
Visit the Peak Fitness Schedule for additional aquatic fitness programs available July 1 - September 5.
*Hours of operation are subject to change and are weather permitting. Pool toys are still not permitted in the pool area. Coast Guard approved life vests are allowed.
Outdoor Pool Rules
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Parents are responsible for the children. DO NOT leave children unattended.
- Lifeguard instructions must be followed at all times.
- Proper swimwear is required, no cut-off jeans allowed.
- Showers required before entering the pool.
- No running, jumping or diving allowed.
- No personal toys allowed.
- Only Coast Guard approved life vests are recommended.
- No glass or hazardous objects allowed.
- No personal food or beverages allowed.
- No pets allowed.
- No smoking allowed.
- Use of pool is not recommended for those under the influence of alcohol.
SWIM DIAPER POLICY: Non-toilet trained individuals must wear a swim diaper and/or snug fitting vinyl covers under the bathing suit while in the pool. Disposable diapers are not allowed in the pool. Please encourage children of all ages to take frequent bathroom breaks. Swim diapers can be purchased for $3.50 at the Park at Water's Edge desk.