Fill your fridge before you arrive
Let the Mountain Market deliver your groceries to your lodging unit prior to your arrival! Place your order online at least 48 hours before your arrival and let us take out the stress of making sure your fridge and pantry are stocked with all of your favorite items.
- Online orders will be accepted up until 48 hours prior to arrival. Orders placed after that are not able to be delivered but can be prepared for guest to pick-up in the Market.
- Fill your Fridge items will be charged to the room on the day of arrival at the current Mountain Market shelf price on day of delivery, plus a $25 delivery charge. Guest must have a valid credit card on file with their lodging reservation for order to be completed.
- We will choose items based on availability from each category you select. If you have a brand preference, please indicate so in the comment box. If we have multiple kinds of a specific product and there is no brand specification, we will chose the less expensive option first. (Not all brands may be available in the Market at the time of purchase.)
- Market staff will deliver groceries to the kitchen of your unit, unpack them and sanitize the area prior to departing the unit. A copy of your receipt will be left on the kitchen counter.
- Returns for any grocery purchases will not be accepted.
- Alcohol sales are unavailable for the Fill Your Fridge program. Please stop into the Mountain Market with your I.D. to purchase any alcoholic beverages.
If you have any modifications or special requests for your order prior to arrival, please contact the Mountain Market at 231-378-2073 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.