2020-2021 Season Pass Sale
We’re already looking forward to the first chair, powder days, and Crystal Crispies. To help make that vision become a reality for everyone, we are offering complete peace of mind as you purchase your passes for the 2020-21 season.
Introducing the Crystal Assurance Plan
We've created the Crystal Assurance Plan to ease any concerns you may have about your season pass purchase. This includes a payment plan, an option to defer and full credit.
Season Passes may be refunded, for any reason, through October 1, 2020.Get Full Details
- REFUND: Season Passes may be refunded, for any reason, through October 1, 2020.
- FULL CREDIT: If the government closes ski areas for the 2020-2021 season due to COVID-19 prior to our opening day, we will provide you a full credit for a 2021-2022 season pass.
- PARTIAL CREDIT: We will provide you a partial credit toward a future season pass if the season is shut down before February 1, 2021.
- DEFERRAL PLAN: If you purchase or have already purchased a 2020-21 Season Pass, you can choose to defer the value of your purchase towards a 2021-22 Season Pass as long as you contact us prior to November 27, 2020. Your deferral can be for any reason and requires no additional fee.
- PAYMENT PLAN: Pay for your season passes in increments, with 50% down now and your final 50% due on October 1, 2020.
DON'T WAIT! SEASON PASS
PRICES WILL INCREASE SOON.
Ages 12 & Under ONLY