THURSDAY NIGHT RACE LEAGUE
Enjoy the competitive, fun and social atmosphere of our Thursday Night Race League. All racing abilities and disciplines are warmly welcomed, including alpine, telemark, and snowboard. For those new to racing this is a great opportunity to further enjoy the sport, improve your skills and meet new people.
Teams can have a maximum of 8 members. Teams and individuals work to acquire points toward overall titles and prizes, awarded at the end of the season.
2019/20 League Schedule
Races: Thursdays, January 9 through February 27. All races begin at 6:30pm.
- January 9 (Week 1): Cheers To Lou
- January 16 (Week 2): Cheers To Lou
- January 23 (Week 3): Cheers To Lou
- January 30 (Week 4): Buck/Lower Gorge
- February 6 (Week 5): Cheers To Lou
- February 13 (Week 6): Buck/Lower Gorge
- February 20 (Week 7): Cheers To Lou
- February 27 (Week 8): Cheers To Lou
- March 5 (Week 9): SG/SG – Gorge/Lower Gorge/Cheers To Lou (non-scored event)
and Awards Night
- March 12 (Week 10): Cheers – Handicapped Head-to-Head Dual Race, by Age Groups