THURSDAY NIGHT ADULT RACE LEAGUE
Enjoy the competitive, fun and social atmosphere of our Thursday Night Adult Race League. All racing abilities and disciplines are warmly welcomed, including alpine, telemark, and snowboard. For those new to racing this is a great opportunity to further enjoy the sport and improve your skills.
Teams can have a maximum of 8 members. Teams and individuals work to acquire points toward overall titles and prizes, awarded at the end of the season. Racers must be at least 18 years old to participate.
2022 LEAGUE SCHEDULE
Races: Thursdays, January 6 - March 3, 2022. All races begin at 6:30pm.
- January 6 (Week 1): Cheers to Lou
- January 13 (Week 2): Cheers To Lou
- January 20 (Week 3): Buck/Lower Gorge
- January 27 (Week 4): Cheers To Lou
- February 3 (Week 5): Cheers To Lou
- February 10 (Week 6): Buck/Lower Gorge
- February 17 (Week 7): Cheers To Lou and Awards After Party!!!
- February 24 (Week 8): SG/SG – Gorge/Lower Gorge/Cheers To Lou (non-scored event)
- March 3 (Week 9): Cheers – Handicapped Head-to-Head Dual Race, by Age Groups (non-scored event)