Skis & Snowboards
Reserve your rental equipment online at least 48-hours prior to your arrival for guaranteed sizing. Rentals not purchased online may be available on a first come, first served basis. We cannot guarantee late requests for rentals.
Plus, don't forget to fill out your Snowsports Waiver prior to your arrival!
Crystal Mountain's rental fleet of Head skis, Burton snowboards, and boots are designed for fun and enjoyment, for both the beginner and the accomplished skier or rider. All Downhill Equipment Rental Packages include a helmet.
|Standard Equipment Rental|
(Skis or Snowboard)
|Ages 7-79||Child / Superior|
(6 & Under / 80+)
|Night Rental (5-9pm)||$40||$20|
|Helmet Rental Only||$15||$15|
|Ski Poles Only||$15||$15|
View our Cross Country Ski Rental Rates.
Rental Equipment Terms
- Downhill Equipment Rental includes: Skis, Boots and Helmet OR Snowboard, Boots, Bindings and Helmet.
- Helmets are not required but are recommended.
- All rental equipment is due back within 30-minutes of lifts closing on date of return.
- Late Rental Return Fee: $75
- Ages 17 & younger must have a parent/guardian signature.
- Arriving houseguests may be fitted for rental equipment on the day prior to skiing. Please visit our Ticket and Rental offices during operational hours. View This Week at Crystal »
Tickets and rental
Located in the crystal center
Tickets and Rentals are located in the lower level of the Crystal Center. We open at 8:30am daily and close 30 minutes after the lifts stop running. Please identify yourself as a first-timer for additional personal attention.
Purchase your rental form at one of the outside ticket windows then proceed inside for rental pick up. Our certified rental technicians are ready to make sure your equipment is adjusted properly for safety and enjoyment.
For more information, call our Tickets & Rental office at 888-968-7686 ext. 3000.