Peak fitness center
commit to staying fit.
Our state-of-the-art fitness center is at the core of Crystal Mountain's commitment to an active lifestyle. To promote an uplifting and healthy environment, entry to the Peak Fitness Center and Group Fitness Classes are FREE to houseguests and Members.
Waivers - Peak Fitness Center guests are required to fill out a Peak Fitness Center Waiver prior to entering the fitness center.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL THE PEAK FITNESS CENTER AT 888-968-7686 EXT. 7300.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Daily: 7am - 9pm
The Indoor Pool will be unavailable for general swim and lap swimming during water aerobics class. Please Note: If lightning occurs within 10 miles of Crystal Mountain, the Indoor Pool & Hot Tub will be closed until the all clear is given.
*Hours subject to change seasonally and during holidays.
Guest Peak Pool & Fitness Pass - Guests visiting Crystal Mountain for the day can purchase a Peak Pass. We recommend calling ahead to check availability, 888-968-7686 ext. 7300. Public passes will be reduced/unavailable during peak times. Availability based on resort and Peak occupancy. Restrictions may apply on pass duration and cost. Passes may only be purchased on a first-come, first-served basis and are not available for pre-sale.
Cost: $20 per person. Kids 3 and Under FREE with a paying adult.
Four Seasons Club Members may purchase day passes for their guests, and must be billed to their membership account. Members will receive 20% off Peak Pass Rate.
Standard Peak Fitness Membership - The Standard Peak Fitness Membership is a no-hassle, no-initiation fee membership. Perfect for guests who may not be ready to purchase a Four Seasons Club membership or just visit the resort seasonally. The Standard Peak Fitness Membership includes access to the Peak Fitness Center, Peak Indoor Pool and Hot Tub and Towel Service. Single Membership is $300 for four months, but can be purchased for longer increments/annually. Yearlong Membership to the Peak Fitness Center is $500. Membership dues must be paid up front. The Standard Fitness Membership does not auto-renew.
For more information call 888-968-7686 ext. 7207.
Peak Fitness Center Rules
- Sign in at the Peak Desk prior to using the Peak Facility.
- To help ensure your safety please consult a physician before starting a fitness program.
- Improper use of equipment may cause injury.
- Please be courteous and respectful to others.
- Please wipe down equipment after use.
- Shirts, shoes and proper workout attire must be worn at all times including fitness classes. Offensive and belligerent clothing is not allowed.
- Snow boots or snow gear not permitted on equipment.
- Maximum time limit on cardio equipment during heavy traffic times is 30-minutes.
- Please do not drop or slam weights. Rack weights after use.
- Please pick up after yourself and put towel in correct bin.
- Please report defective or broken equipment to Peak Staff immediately.
- Please do not push buttons hard on equipment.
- Cell Phone usage is not permitted during class
- 13 and under not allowed on fitness equipment.
- 14-15 need direct adult supervision.
- 16 and above are allowed to use the facility without supervision.
- Must be 16+ to attend class, with the exception of family classes.
INDOOR POOL & HOT TUB
Our Indoor Pool offers a family play area, separate lap lanes and a hot tub. The Indoor Pool must be entered by the pool locker rooms, where guests will find private showers, changing areas and lockers. The Peak staff will provide towels and safety vests for infants and young children, upon request. Access to the Indoor Pool is FREE to houseguests.
Lap swimming reservations are available Sunday - Thursday for 30-minute and 60-minute sessions. Subject to change during holiday periods. To make your reservation, please call the Peak Fitness Center at 888-968-7686 ext. 7300.
Please Note: If lightning occurs within 10 miles of Crystal Mountain, the Indoor Pool & Hot Tub will be closed until the all clear is given.
NEW! Private Indoor Pool & Hot Tub Rental
Reserve the Indoor Pool & Hot Tub and have a blast with your friends and family! Maximum occupancy for a private rental is 18 people total. For every six kids under the age of 16, there must be one adult.
Available: May - November (Excludes October 29 - November 2, 2023)
Time: 9:15pm - 10:30pm
Cost: $300 per night.
Four Seasons Club Members: $240 per night.
To book your Private Indoor Pool & Hot Tub session, please call the Peak Fitness Center at 231-378-4775.
Fees must be paid upfront at the time of booking. All private rentals must be booked at least 48-hours in advance. A 24-hour cancellation policy is required. Refunds will not be granted for cancellations made less than 24-hours prior and will result in being charged in full. Crystal Mountain reserves the right to remove any participants from the pool and/or hot tub if they do not obey the rules listed below.
Indoor Pool & Hot Tub Rules
No Lifeguard on duty
- Children 16 & under must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Parents are responsible for their children. DO NOT leave children unattended.
- Proper Swimwear is required.
- Showers required before entering the pool.
- No running, jumping or diving allowed.
- Only coast guard approved life vests are recommended.
- No glass or hazardous objects are allowed.
- No personal food or beverages.
- No pets allowed.
- No smoking or vaping allowed.
- Use of the pool is not recommended for those under the influence of alcohol.
- Mobile phones must be off & stowed away while using the locker rooms.
- Not Recommended For:
- Children 12 and under or unsupervised children
- Pregnant women
- Persons with diabetes or heart conditions
- Persons recovering from illness
- Persons under the influence of alcohol
- Prolonged use (more than 15 minutes)
- Children 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Swim Diaper Policy
Non-toilet trained individuals must wear a swim diaper and/or snug fitting vinyl covers under the bathing suit while in the pool. Disposable diapers are not allowed in pool.
Please encourage children of all ages to take frequent restroom breaks.
Swim diapers can be purchased for $3.50 at the Peak Fitness Desk.