what to know for your visit
Learn more about our lodging policies, pet friendly accommodations and more!
Check-In / Check-Out: Check-In is located at the Inn at the Mountain, located to the left of the four-way stop after you enter Crystal Mountain from M-115.
Check-out time is 11 a.m.; and check-in time is 5 p.m.
Express Check-Out: You may call to check-out if an on-file credit card was given and imprinted at check-in.
Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
Lodging & Package Rates
• Rates are per adult, based on double occupancy in standard hotel accommodations, unless stated otherwise.
• Subject to service fee, sales tax and assessment; may change without notice.
• Reservations may be subject to minimum night stay requirements on holiday and peak season dates.
• Lodging and Package Rates may change without notice.
• Price points represent low season rates. Peak season rates start higher.
• Rental equipment is not included in package rates unless stated otherwise.
Deposit Policy: First night’s lodging or package rate is due at time of booking. Holiday reservations (12/26-1/1) require a deposit equal to the first night’s stay upon booking as well as a 50% deposit of the lodging or package cost due on or before November 1.
Cancellation & Modification Policy: Your deposit is refundable, less a $10 administrative fee, if you notify us of cancellation or modification at least 7 days prior to your arrival. Deposits are non-refundable if the cancellation occurs within 7 days of arrival. Modifications to your reservation including changing dates or reducing the length of your stay within 7 days of arrival will result in a charge equal to one night’s stay. No refund on unused portion of package stays.
Reservations that include lodging between December 26 and January 3 are subject to the Holiday Deposit, and Cancellation & Modification Policy. Holiday reservations require a deposit equal to the first night's stay upon booking, as well as a 50% deposit of the lodging or package cost due on or before November 1. Reservations without a 50% deposit after November 1 are subject to cancellation. Deposit is refundable, less a $10 administrative fee, if cancellation or modification occurs before November 1. Deposits are non-refundable if the cancellation occurs after November 1, however we will hold the deposit for one year to be used towards another stay. Cancellations made within 14 days of arrival will forfeit the deposit in its entirety. Modifications of your reservation including changing dates or reducing the length of your stay after November 1, will result in the charge of a modification fee. No refund on unused portion of package stays.
Kids Staying at Crystal Mountain in the Spring, Summer and Fall
*Free golfing is only valid if you are on a Golf Package and excludes peak season dates.
Kids Staying at Crystal Mountain in the Winter
• Kids 17 and under Sleep FREE ANYTIME
• On a Ski Package, Kids 7-17 Ski FREE SUNDAY-THURSDAY* excluding peak season dates
• Kids 6 and under Sleep, Ski and Eat Breakfast FREE ANYTIME (up to two kids eat free, per paying adult)
*Two kids ages 7-17 ski free per paying adult under a Ski Package. There is a charge for additional children ages 7-17. Free skiing for ages 7-17 is only valid if you are on a Ski Package and excludes peak season dates. All children ages 6 and under ski free anytime.
Pet-Friendly Accommodations: Interested in bringing a furry friend during your stay with us? Pets are welcome to visit and stay at Crystal Mountain in select units. Please request a pet-friendly unit when reserving your lodging.
While staying and/or visiting with us, we ask that you kindly observe the following rules for the comfort of all our guests:
- In accordance with our local dog ordinances, dogs must be kept on leash and under your control at all times.
- Please pick up after your dog. You may use scoop bags provided in our base areas and deposit them in appropriate trash receptacles.
- Unfortunately, your furry friends cannot go everywhere with you when visiting with us. Dogs are not permitted in the following locations: On lifts, on ski trails during operating hours, on our Golf Courses, and in our retail & food establishments (only well behaved dogs under strict owner control are permitted at the following patios: Kinlochen Plaza, Mountain Market patio, and the Barr Park patio). Please consult our Front Desk Attendants to inquire whether a facility is dog friendly prior to entering.
In summer, leashed dogs are welcome on our designated hiking trails and disc golf course. Please do not tie your dog up and leave it unattended anywhere on our property. This includes trees, fences, car bumpers, ski or bike racks, chairs and tables, etc. Unattended dogs will be reported to our local dog warden. Due to frequent weather changes associated with our Michigan environment, we highly recommend you not leave your dog in an unattended vehicle. If your dog behaves aggressively, causing property damage and/or bodily injury to a person or other pet, you will need to remove him/her immediately from our property. Your aggressive dog will not be welcome back for future visits and you will be responsible for any incurred damages. By adhering to the above, you help ensure all of us, especially your pets, have a great time visiting Crystal Mountain.