Bike Benzie Tour
Saturday, June 3, 2023
There are three routes to choose from, which start and end at Crystal Mountain.
- 28-Mile Course: The 28-mile route travels north out of the resort east to Beulah and circles back. It will have a food stop at the Trailhead building in Beulah. Tour begins at 9:00am.
- 42-Mile Course: The 42-mile bike tour travels west and north to the village of Elberta, then takes the Betsie Valley Trail to Beulah. The route continues east to and south to the resort. It has two food stops. Tour begins at 8:30am.
- 62-Mile Course: The 62-mile route follows the 42-mile route to Elberta, but then heads north along M22, through the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, eventually south through Honor, and back to Crystal Mountain. It will have two food stops. Tour begins from 7:00am - 8:00am.
Maps will be provided and all routes will be patrolled by SAG support vehicles who can assist in the case of an emergency or the need to return to Crystal Mountain. A single phone number will be shared at the time of registration. Opening times for food stops will be posted at registration. Plan your start time accordingly!
Join us for lunch and entertainment from 11:30am - 1:30pm!
Check In / Pick Up
Friday, June 2: Held at the Crystal Center from 5pm - 7pm
Late Pick Up on Saturday, June 3: Held at the Crystal Center from 6am - 8:30am
Cyclists are highly encouraged to pick up their packets on Friday, June 2. Packets must be picked up at least 30-minutes prior to your cycling start time on Saturday.
- Cyclists must follow the rules of the road.
- Yield to autos and signal your intentions.
- Ride single file only.
- Cyclists must wear helmets.
- Wear bright colors and use flashing rear lights.
- Be respectful of other cyclists, especially on the Betsie Valley Trail.
- Call the emergency phone number if you need assistance.
- Only Class 1 e-bikes are allowed.
- Be safe and have fun!