for your personal best
Chart a new course for fitness success with the personal training program at Peak Fitness Center. Whether you are looking to tone up, are planning a hiking out west, or are planning to walk down the aisle - our certified personal trainers will help you set your personal goals and create a customized plan to help you succeed!
Personal Training Individual Sessions
50-minute Personal Training Session includes health evaluation, physical activity readiness questionnaire, blood pressure reading, pulse reading and a professional customized fitness program.
• One Personal Training Session, $50 per 50-minutes
• Dual Personal Training Session, $60 per 50-minutes
• Peak Member/Four Seasons $40 per 50-minutes
Personal Training Packages*
• 10-Session Member Personal Training Package, $350
• 10-Session Non-Member Personal Training Package, $379
• 10-Session Manager Training Package, $379
Each session equals a 50-minute Personal Training Session. Package includes health evaluation, physical activity readiness questionnaire, blood pressure reading, pulse reading, pre- and post-fitness test and a professional customized fitness program.
* Personal Training Packages expire one year from date purchased.
Youth Sports Skills Training*
• One-on-one 1/2 hour training session, $20 per person, per session OR $75 for five sessions
Training can be developed for Basic Strength Training, Sports-Specific Fitness or Weight Loss.
* Youth Training Packages expire one year from date purchased.
For more information, call the peak fitness center at 888-968-7686 ext. 7300.
We request that cancellations or appointment reschedules be made at least 24-hours in advance for personal training sessions. Failure to reschedule in advance and no show appointments will be charged in full.