BOOK TEE TIMES
36 HOLES OF CHAMPIONSHIP GOLF
18 holes of GOLF ON Mountain Ridge and betsie valley are now open.
Golf tee times must be booked and paid for in advance by calling 844-254-0011 OR BY BOOKING ONLINE BELOW.
There will be several guidelines all golfers must adhere to so we can provide a safe and healthy environment for our staff, our golfers and our community:
- We have eliminated touchpoints throughout the course for everyone’s safety.
- Players should leave flagstick in cups at all times. Foam cup fillers will keep the ball from going to the bottom of the hole. We encourage continuous putting and two-foot “gimmies” to all golfers.
- We have removed all ball washers, trash cans and water coolers. After play, please dispose of trash in receptacles.
- Bunker rakes have also been removed. Please play preferred lies in sand traps and smooth sand with your foot before exiting the bunker.
- We encourage golfers to be proactive and responsible for bringing their own hand sanitizer, water or other personal items for use while golfing.
As always, if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms such as coughing, fever or difficulty breathing, we ask that you stay home.
We ask that all golfers please follow these procedures to keep everyone safe. Anyone not adhering to the guidelines will be asked to leave the property immediately.