BOOK TEE TIMES
TWO 18-HOLE CHAMPIONSHIP GOLF COURSES
Play 18 on our Mountain Ridge course featuring significant elevation changes with wide open tee shots and pure putting greens. Or play the Betsie Valley course with a recent renovation, making the course more scenic and allowing greater opportunities to post a lower score.
Learn about our recent renovations.
Four Seasons Club Members
New! Four Seasons Club Members are now able to reserve their tee times online. Click the button to your corresponding membership level and pick the dates and times for your next round of golf!
Ultimate and Premium Golf Members
Premium Snowsports and Fitness Members
Learn more about your frequently asked golf questions.
Pace of Play
All golfers are asked to respect the pace of play, by keeping up with the group in front of you. Crystal Mountain has the right to pair all singles and/or twosomes with other golfers to complete a foursome.
Golf Cart Usage
All rates include a per person golf cart fee: $25 for 18-holes or $13 for 9-holes. Golf carts are mandatory on Mountain Ridge and optional on Betsie Valley. For the safety of all guests, only two riders and two golf bags are allowed on a single golf cart at a time. Spectators must pay the appropriate golf cart fee. Anyone driving a golf cart must have a valid driver’s license.
Please check-in at the Pro Shop 20 minutes prior to your scheduled tee time. If you are unable to make your tee time, please cancel or reschedule your tee time more than 48 hours in advance to receive a full refund and avoid cancellation fees. Tee time cancellations and modifications made within 48 hours of the scheduled tee time, or no shows, will be charged the appropriate fees:
- Public Tee Time Rounds: 100% of greens fee will be charged
- Member Tee Time Rounds: $25 per player billed to the Members account
- Package Tee Time Rounds: $25 per player billed to the guests reservation
- Day Group: Each player will be charged 100% of greens fee (14 day cancellation notice required for day groups)
- Overnight/Event Group: Please refer to the signed contract agreement
Should the golf course be unplayable or closed due to weather, Crystal Mountain will issue a rain check. Your rain check will be based on the number of holes played:
- 1 - 5 Holes: If you have completed 1-5 holes, you will be issued an 18-hole rain check.
- 6 - 14 Holes: If you completed 6 – 14 holes, you will be issued a 9-hole rain check.
- 15+ Holes: If you’ve completed 15 holes or more, a rain check will not be issued.