reload YOUR CRYSTAL CARD
reload & go!
Learn more below about how to reload your Crystal Card, how to get your own card, and how this RFID card works. Reloading your season pass must be completed during the time of purchase.
HOW TO RELOAD your crystal CARD
The ability to reload begins after your first purchase has been made and you have received your card.
1. Visit secure.crystalmountain.com
2. Click "Welcome, Sign In" to fast track your shopping experience. You can sign into your account, find your account from last season, create a new account or reset your password.
3. You can now start shopping for the product you would like loaded onto your Crystal Card.
4. Once you have a product in your cart, you can assign the product to your account or to someone else in your group if you are purchasing for multiple guests. Click "Continue".
5. You will select "Reload Crystal Card" to reload your existing card. If your only choice says "Add New Crystal Card", you need to link your Crystal Card to your account.
- If you need to link an existing Crystal Card to your account, click "Add another Crystal Card to this account" and type in your media number on the back of your Crystal Card. Click "Add Media Number" and your Crystal Card will be linked to your account.
6. Continue the prompts to complete your purchase.
need assistance? Please call us at 231-378-2255.
What is RFID?
RFID (Radio Frequency Identification Device) will replace our metal wickets and sticky paper tickets. Now you'll be able to purchase lift tickets online and receive an RFID card that allows you to reload lift tickets or season passes onto that same card via your mobile phone or computer.
You place the credit card-sized pass in your jacket and go directly to the chairlift where the RFID chip will be automatically scanned at a gate and allow you to load onto the chairlift.
How do I get a crystal card?
Guests will only have to pickup their Crystal Card once, helping ensure a safe, touchless and cashierless option for buying a lift pass.
For Season Passholders, please visit our Tickets and Rental windows to pick up your season pass. Our staff will make sure your waiver has been completed and that we have a photo of you for your pass. This photo will only be used to validate the passholder in line.
Guests who purchase lift tickets this season will be issued a Crystal Card instead of a sticky paper ticket. When you pre-purchase your lift tickets online, you will receive a receipt of purchase with a QR code. This QR code can be scanned at any of our five PUB locations (three kiosks at our Tickets and Rental area near the Crystal Center, one near the Mountain Adventure Zone and the other outside Kinlochen near Parking Lot B). Once you have scanned your QR code, your Crystal Card will print and it will be yours to keep and reload for the rest of the season.
This same card can be used year after year, so be sure to hold onto it for next season, too!
Things To Know
- Each guest will need their own Crystal Card to pass through the gates. Crystal Cards are not transferable.
- Crystal Cards need to be carried in a coat pocket by themselves, without any other RFID cards, wallets, cell phones, coins or metal wrappers.
- DO NOT punch any holes into your Crystal Card. This will destroy it and we will have to issue you a new card for an additional fee.
- DO NOT let someone else use your Crystal Card. These are non-transferable and your skiing/snowboarding privileges may be revoked.
What is the difference between a Season Pass and a Reloadable Lift Ticket?
A season pass is purchased one time for the season for a flat rate. Your season pass is valid for the entire winter season (with certain restrictions on dates for Midweek and Sunday passholders). It's the easiest way onto the slopes this winter!
A reloadable lift ticket may have one to multiple days loaded onto the Crystal Card but is only valid for the dates purchased. If you were to visit on a date that you did not purchase a lift ticket, your Crystal Card would be invalid at our gates.
Where do I put my RFID Ticket or Season Pass?
Crystal Cards need to be carried in a pocket by themselves without any other RFID cards, wallets, cell phones, coins or metal wrappers.
In the winter, we suggest that kids put their Crystal Card in a goggle/helmet pass holder to ensure the RFID card is scanned properly.
What information is stored on my Crystal Card?
The RFID tag in your Crystal Card contains a randomly generated number associated with each unique guest profile. No personal information is stored on individual RFID cards.
Can Crystal Mountain's RFID card be used to access my personal information?
No. Each unique Crystal Card contains a randomly generated multi-digit number associated with a specific guest profile. This profile is encrypted and secure.
Can I punch a hole in it?
Do NOT punch any holes in your Crystal Card. This will destroy the card and we will have to issue you a new card for an additional fee.
How long will my Crystal Card last?
It can last up to 10 years! So be sure to hold onto your card season after season, unless we instruct you to pick up a new one.
What happens if I lose my Crystal Card?
In the event of a lost, stolen or damaged Crystal Card, guests will need to purchase a new RFID card. The replacement fee is $50 per season pass and $5 per ticket. Your lost card will be deactivated and will no longer work at the lift gates.
In the summer, please visit the Mountain Adventure Zone and a member of our team will help you.
In the winter, please visit our Ticket and Rental windows and a member of our team will help you.
My Crystal Card isn't working. What do I do now?
Summer: Please visit the Mountain Adventure Zone and a member of our team will help you.
Winter: Please visit our Ticket and Rental windows and a member of our team will help you.