Designed for kids ages 7-12, these camps offer beginner to intermediate students the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of the full-swing and short-game, featuring instruction from our talented teaching staff.
• Learn and improve the fundamentals of the full-swing, short-game, etiquette, rules, and sportsmanship
• Four hours of instruction (two separate two-hour classes)
• Fun games and golf-oriented experiences, including SNAG golf and Foot golf
• On-course playing experience on the last day of camp
• One Summer Fun Pass to enjoy the Alpine Slide , Park at Water's Edge , and Climbing Wall per child, per camp
• Free junior round of golf after 3pm on camp days
• US Kids Golf Equipment provided if needed
All sessions are Monday and Tuesday mornings, 9:30am-11:30am:
July 1-2, 15-16, 29-30
August 5-6, 12-13
Cost: $89 per student
To sign up for a lesson, please call our Pro Shop at 888-968-7686 ext. 4000.