Skis & Snowboards
Crystal Mountain's fleet of rental skis, snowboards and boots are designed for fun and enjoyment, for both the beginner and the accomplished skier or rider.
|Standard Equipment Rental|
(Skis or Snowboard)
|Junior / Senior|
(7-17 / 60-79)
|Child / Superior|
(6 & Under / 80+)
Multi Day Rental Discount: Purchase 2 days at regular price and receive $10 off each additional day.
Performance Demo Skis: Crystal Mountain offers Performance Demo skis in both Tickets and Rentals and Mountain Sports. Upgrade your skiing experience or "try before you buy". Visit either location for details.
Rental Equipment Terms
- Downhill Equipment Rental includes: Skis, Boots, and Poles OR Snowboard, Boots, and Bindings.
- Helmets are not required but are recommended.
- All rental equipment is due back within 30-minutes of lifts closing on date of return.
- Ages 17 & younger must have a parent/guardian signature.
- Arriving houseguests may be fitted for rental equipment between 7-8pm on the day prior to skiing.
Tickets and rental
Located in the crystal center
Tickets and Rentals are located in the lower level of the Crystal Center. We open at 8:30am daily and close 30 minutes after the lifts stop running. Please identify yourself as a first-timer for additional personal attention.
Purchase your rental form at one of the outside ticket windows (Step 1) then proceed inside for rental form completion, boot pick-up, and skis/snowboard pick-up (Steps 2-4). Our certified rental technicians are ready to make sure your equipment is adjusted properly for safety and performance.
For more information, call our Tickets & Rental office at 888.968.7686, ext. 3000.