Holiday Trail Celebration
Friday, November 26, 2021
Enjoy a festive tour through Crystal’s quaint resort village. Each trail stop offers unique activities, plus food & beverage and retail sales.
Pick up your Holiday Trails Guide from one of the following locations: Front Desk, Park at Water's Edge, Mountain Adventure Zone and the Wild Tomato. Please limit guides to one per family.
On the back of your Holiday Trails Guide, write your name, address and phone number and return to the Wild Tomato Patio by 8:55pm for a chance to win. Prize drawing held at 9pm. Guests must be 18+ to be eligible to win prizes; need not be present to win. Please, one entry per family.
5 - 5:30pm: First Light Celebration with Santa
Holiday Trails will kick-off with Santa making his way through the resort core beginning at 5pm from Kinlochen to the Crystal Center on a Horse Drawn Surrey. He'll use his holiday magic to help light Crystal Mountain's holiday tree at 5:30pm during our First Light Celebration.
5:30 - 9pm: Holiday Trail Stops
Park at Water's Edge
- Outdoor Laser Tag - Sessions at 5pm, 5:45pm, 6:30pm, 7:15pm, 8pm and 8:45pm. $15 per person. Online Waiver Required. Advanced reservations required, call the Park at Water's Edge at 888-968-7686 ext. 7000. Payment and check-in will be at the Park at Water's Edge window.
- Holiday Trees - $15 each. Four Seasons Club Members receive 20% off!
Barr Park Bar
- Full bar
- Holiday food & drink specials
- Coffee and hot chocolate to go!
Barr Park Lawn
- Visit with Santa
- Meet Santa's Reindeer!
- Warm up at our fire pit.
- Horse Drawn Surrey Rides - Rides begin at 5:30pm and depart every 30 minutes. $12 per person for ages 4 and up, free for kids 3 and under. Reservations required, call the Park at Water's Edge at 888-968-7686 ext. 7000.
Wild Tomato Patio
- Crafts & Candy Canes - Grab a goodie bag to-go with a fun craft activity and candy cane treat!
- Live Entertainment
- Raffle Entry Location - Turn in your Holiday Trail Map with your 5 trail stop stamps and be entered to win a prize!