Combine dodgeball with archery for this new, fast paced activity. Foam tipped arrows and inflatable barriers with protective head gear keep participants safe. Archery Tag sessions are for ages 10 and up and are 30-minutes in length. For more information or to make a reservation please call the Mountain Adventure Zone at 231-378-2071 .
Summer 2024 details coming soon!
Reservations: Reservations are required for Archery Tag.
- Must be at least 10 years old or older to participate.
- All participants are required to sign a waiver . A parent or guardian will need to sign a waiver for participants under 18 years old.
- All participants must check-in at the Mountain Adventure Zone to obtain a wristband and ticket.
- Arrive approximately 10-minutes prior to your Archery Tag session.
- Refunds will not be granted for cancellations made less then 24-hours prior to the Outdoor Laser Tag reservation.
* Hours of operation are subject to change and are weather permitting. Archery Tag can operate in light to moderate rain, please be prepared for the weather.
To participate in this activity, you must fill out an On-Site Recreation and Special Events Waiver. Fill Out My Waivers Online »